“Game Day Headquarters”

Cuisines: American
Memphis, Tennessee
“Game Day Headquarters”
Reviewed 17 April 2013

My friend and I stopped in here for lunch, before the Ole Miss/Georgia football game. We definitely made the right decision. The food and service were great. There was a great adult beverage selection and great drink specials. It had a great Game Day vibe. The Volstead has the coolest bar mechanism, I have ever seen, to keep your beer cold, while you drink it. I won't spoil the surprise. You'll have to check it out for yourself. This is definitely the place to pre-game. I am happy to say, I can recommend the Volstead to my friends a tripadvisor.

• Visited November 2012

Waxhaw
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

This downtown restaurant is an excellent place to eat dinner and watch a couple of ball games. I was alone on business so I ate at the bar. The bar tenders were friendly and very attentive. I ate the fish and chips and was able to swap the french fires for the onion rings. The batter they use for their onion rings and fish is delicious and not greasy. It also helped keep the food hot, moist and very flavorful. The portion size was generous.

• Visited February 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great Place for Food and Drink”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

I really liked this place. Daily specials galore. For lunch, I chose the burger. Not your normal burger. The bun was awesome and the burger was tasty. I had to go back for their wings the next day. Wings could come in a myriad of sauces. Someone said to get them finished off in queso. Wise move. If you like a cool spot to hang with friends, this is the place.

• Visited April 2013
Weehawken, New Jersey
“Cool spot”
Reviewed 13 March 2013

I came here one afternoon and they have a great burger special for about 5 bucks that includes a side. The have a great selection of beer and food. They have something special each day of the week from industry night to trivia. Definitely a place to go with friends or family.

• Visited March 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Awesome beer”
Reviewed 25 February 2013

I enjoy going for wing night and drinking a delicious beer.
Nice staff and fun atmosphere.
The outside patio is enjoyable as long as others are not smoking.

Visited June 2012