“Quick stop!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Dallas, Texas
“Quick stop!”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Qucik glass of vino here while waiting for a meeting. Local college hangout with young clientele and young, free spirit bartenders and wait staff. My only regret......that I hadn't visited as a younger, twenty-something student. Lots of philosophical bar talk available here!

Visited August 2013

Boiling Springs, North Carolina
“Good place for a beer”
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Not the best burger on the planet but certainly delicious. Very nice staff. 28 beers on tap. Sports on the televisions. A fairly typical college bar.

Visited July 2013
Tallahassee, FL
“Delicious food, friendly service, yummy beer!”
Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

Stopped in here on a Sunday afternoon for lunch and to have a beer. The server we had was excellent! Prompt, friendly, and accommodating. My boyfriend and I both said to surprise us with draft beers, as neither of us is picky. I was given a very tasty IPA and the boyfriend got a golden ale. We ordered our food, and I highly recommend the Buffalo Burger! Delicious. Everything was just lovely. The only reason I give the atmosphere a '4' is because without rugs or carpeting, the bar is super loud, especially since a large and obnoxious group of students came in. No big though. The bar itself if neat, with a strip of ceramic that is icy to keep your beer cold when you put it down! Very neat place.

• Visited June 2013
Leicester, United Kingdom
“Great staff, fair food”
Reviewed 2 May 2013 via mobile

OK - so this is more like a bar that serves food, rather than a restaurant. Staff were excellent - real attentive, friendly, polite... I would hire them! Good sized menu, and food was kinda as expected... pleasant, but not really top of the range. But then the price wasn't top of the range either - fair price for fair food. Would I go again - YES. This is a place for eating out with friends.

• Visited May 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“Game Day Headquarters”
Reviewed 17 April 2013

My friend and I stopped in here for lunch, before the Ole Miss/Georgia football game. We definitely made the right decision. The food and service were great. There was a great adult beverage selection and great drink specials. It had a great Game Day vibe. The Volstead has the coolest bar mechanism, I have ever seen, to keep your beer cold, while you drink it. I won't spoil the surprise. You'll have to check it out for yourself. This is definitely the place to pre-game. I am happy to say, I can recommend the Volstead to my friends a tripadvisor.

• Visited November 2012