“Tasty, fast service and reasonably priced.”
Review of El Azteca

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Azteca
Ranked #226 of 415 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This place is old Pharmacy and does not look inviting. I go there often for lunch. Always tasty, always fast services, and always good prices. We went once for dinner and it was pretty good too.

This is a place where you want to eat well and fast without having to impress anybody.

There are newer reviews for El Azteca

Reviewed 14 August 2013

The place looks questionable and I would not have gone except a friend took me. It was amazing food, great service and a really nice place to eat!

Reviewed 19 July 2013

I dined here because I had been to Atlanta locations in the past. The place was pretty deserted at dinner when we were there. Food was very average, nothing special. I had cheese enchiladas & spinach quesadilla. The spinach had been frozen, it wasn't fresh. I probably wouldn't eat here again.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

Came with my son's family based on the recommendation of a couple of Sheriff Deputies parked in the parking lot. A bit off the beaten path from downtown. Were told it was good and we were advised correctly. The fare pretty standard Mexican cuisine, but (1) the dishes were very fresh and (2) very light (i.e. very little oil or grease)! Prices were very reasonable!!! The only "con" was that the waiter disappeared after we were served and we had to go looking for our check. Definitely will be back...good food....and, I forgot to mention: plenty of parking which is not the case for most of the downtown area.

Been to El Azteca? Share your experiences!