“THIS is the burger place”
Review of Stuffed Burger - CLOSED

Stuffed Burger
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 January 2014

With all of the burger places going up, there are a LOT to choose from. Boy am I gave this place another chance. Everything was so fresh and hot, and there a so many options for every taste.
The place even looks better, and was spotless. Do yourselves a favor and check them out!

Reviewed 28 October 2013 via mobile

The burgers were overpriced and the restaurant dirty. People were friendly but I don't think I'll be going back

Reviewed 22 August 2013

I have to say that it was one of the best burgers I have had because of all of the ooey gooey cheese and bacon in the center. But what put it over the top was the fact I could get any burger made from turkey, which is a winner in my book. The seasoned tater tots were really good and best of all, they have a student discount. And they did not ridicule me for not being a bulldog. Panthers have to eat too (GSU).

Reviewed 17 June 2013 via mobile

Visited with my hubby and brother who both have "big" appetites. The place was empty at 2pm on a Saturday. No problem, that meant for quick service. We each had burgers. Mine was stuffed with pepper jack, grilled onions, and jalapeños topped with bacon and a side of fries. The burger was great. Juicy, hot, and flavorful. The size for the price we paid was very disappointing. I expected much more. I found the size equivalent to that of a double cheese burger from BK. Service??? Well remember I said it was empty right, well my brother was finished his burger and ended up going back up to the counter to ask for the shake he ordered and they failed to prepare...

Would I return? If I was in the area, maybe. Would I drive an hour out AGAIN? NO.

Reviewed 9 June 2013 via mobile

Wanted to try this place after seeing a jucy lucy on tv. After paying $30+ dollars for 2 adults and 2 kids, I was waiting for a great hamburger. My kids hamburgers (that were not stuffed) had more cheese than the adults. Comparing the adults to the kids, theirs was a better value. My final conclusion is this, for that amount of money for a hamburget, I will be going to the blind pig tavern or five guys next time.