“Left me wanting”

Grindhouse Killer Burgers
Ranked #51 of 436 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed 2 October 2017

My wife and I went to Grindhouse for lunch on a Sunday, Sat on the nice upper deck enjoying the music and sunshine. Menu looked good but food was average, not as good as it sounded in the menu. Service was very slow. I would rate food as average, service poor, and great as a place to watch a game and drink beer.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

I like coming here and sitting upstairs. The burgers are good they usually are really juicy and flavorful. I really like the sweet potato fries they are great. The staff is usually good and there are TV's throughout to watch sports.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I felt that my burger was good but not amazing, which I kind of expected from a place that only sells expensive burgers. We might have caught them at a bad time, early dinner, a few hours before a Georgia game out of town, but the service was a little sloppy as well. I much prefer the burgers at Clocked or, dare I say it, any chain restaurant in town.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We should've realized we were cutting it tight for lunch. Only had about 20 minutes. Ordered & then found tea was soured, so had to get Coke. Waited & waited near.y the full 20 minutes. To their credit, when I went up to check, they did offer to bag it "to go" in the kitchen & it came out shortly after. We ran & drove to UGA where kid had an appointment. We ate on the run which wasn't as good, but O-rings were good. Burgers had a little pink. We should've ordered them well done, but no ill effects.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

This is a college town and a college burger bar. I was starving late at night after meetings. The downstairs is a bar. I ate on the top floor which has open sides and tv's everywhere. You're basically sitting outside with a roof and a dozen tv's. That's fine... to be expected. The waitress was great, service was great. But the burger, to be honest, was okay. It was a real burger, but it was just okay. The fries, I'm almost positive the fries were frozen and cooked in an oven. Like the kind you get in the grocery store. Terrible. I used extra Tabasco and ate them all because, like I said, I was starving. I wouldn't go back. But hey, good for a late night burger if you find yourself stuck in the area.

Been to Grindhouse Killer Burgers? Share your experiences!