“Fabulous gigantic Southern food”
Review of Mama's Boy

Mama's Boy
Ranked #3 of 433 Restaurants in Athens
Price range: US$6 - US$16
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely wonderful food; an inventive menu with really cool, unusual connections in flavor. Really great cheese grits! And I loved the chandelier.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Mama’s Boy at the Falls has amazing food, amazing service and serves the community all at the same time! We recently had a tragedy in town and it was located near their restaurant. The parking lot was overrun w rescue vehicles, family and friends of the boys involved in tragedy. Mama’s Boy fed the family and rescue people for days and also provided food for funeral. All without hesitation and never were asked- they just took it all on themselves. Please- because they deserve it, the food is amazing, but also for the amazing sense of community- be sure to visit Mama’s Boy when in Athens!!! Thank you!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Although this place is very popular in Athens, I'm not a fan, but I thought I'd give it another try. So a friend and I went for breakfast.
Well, I still think it's nothing special. The food was ok at best and the wait staff made us wait. I won't be back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We drove by the morning of our arrival to Athens and this place was really busy so we decided to have breakfast there the next morning.
Parking is very tight, as the place is so busy, but after circling a few times we got a spot.
The wait was short and the food was great. The specials were interesting and everyone left happy.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The Salmon Cakes Benedict are delicious as are the biscuits and Peach French Toast. The fried green tomatoes are a good starter. If you go early there is no wait and great service.

Been to Mama's Boy? Share your experiences!