Best Western Athens
Holiday Inn Athens-University Area(Athens)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$105
Hampton Inn Athens(Athens)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$136
US$106
US$82
US$114
US$109
Quality Inn & Suites Athens(Athens)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$174
US$160
US$142
US$136
All reviewsnew buildingroom was cleanin townseveral yearswould stay againenjoyed my staydowntown areauga campusvarsityernestopetsgeorgiaratescollegehurricaneconference
Reviewed 22 August 2013

This Best Western fills up quickly probably due to the reasonable rates and nice clean rooms. The king size bed was great and the flat screen TV had many cable selections. A microwave and refrigerator are also in the rooms. One nice touch was a recharging station by the bed for cellphones, laptops, etc. Bathtub was pretty slippery...be careful! Breakfast area had nice selection but no attention from an employee during our 20 minute visit. So garbage can was overflowing.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
11045, Manager at Best Western Athens, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2013

Thank you for your contribution SavannahBill! You mentioned two key things that we strive to offer all of our customers- a comfortable/clean room at an affordable price! I am obviously a little biased towards our property but we strongly feel consumers can't go wrong with our product because of the value we offer. Glad you liked the plug-in we added next to the beds, those are fairly new and have garnered positive comments. Thanks again for your review, we hope to see you on your next visit to town! 706-546-7311.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Very central location in Athens, Ga with easy access to everything. Very comfortable and clean rooms, great Free breakfast every morning, swimming pool, great and friendly staff from check in to room housekeepers. Will definitely stay here again in the future when in Athens. Recommend advance booking as they fill up almost every night!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Richard H, we appreciate your review! It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay while in Athens, and that our team made your stay a comfortable one. I will be sure to pass your comments along to my fellow staff members. Should you need anything, be sure to give us a call! 706-546-7311.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

I stay at the Best Western in Athens, Ga. probably 40 weeks a year. The owners and staff always take care of any issue I might have, which is seldom. They even try to book me in the same room as much as possible to give me a feeling of "home away from home". Mr. and Mrs. Moore, the owners, have become friends, not just someone that rents me a room for the week. Their son, Tripp, also makes sure I'm taken care of when I stay with them.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
11045, Manager at Best Western Athens, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Thank you for the review Chuck. It has been fun getting to know you over the years, and we appreciate you being such a loyal guest as well as a member of the Best Western Rewards program. As always, let us know if you should need anything at all. I am sure we will be seeing you around the property as always! 706-546-7311.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Front desk clerk and housekeeper need to remember who signs their check. The front desk clerk was unhelpful and unfriendly. The housekeeper wanted to argue with me about my conversation with the front desk and the Best Western Reservation number.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I apologize for any inconveniences that you experienced during your stay Debra A. I have some notes that you were wanting to have a 1 P.M. checkout when our actual departure time is at 11 A.M. Your request was honored, however there seems to have been a communication error between the front desk and housekeeping. For that I do apologize. We hope to see you again in the future. 706-546-7311.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Room was comfortable, staff was friendly and helpful in all ways, towels always available, close to everything, pool was awesome. Quiet and peaceful...plenty of relaxation...Great breakfast. Clean and fresh...bed was wonderful. Would recommend to everyone young and old alike.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
11045, Manager at Best Western Athens, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

That is great to hear Carletta T! I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us, and that we were able to serve you. We will see you soon! 706-546-7311.