“Best Rooms in Athens”

Ranked #17 of 23 Hotels in Athens
P-Town
“Best Rooms in Athens”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2012 via mobile

We came across this place by driving around as we didn't had any reservations. We were really impressed with the service and rates we received. Rooms were quite nice. This place is in center of the town so very close to restaurants. Don't mind coming back here in future.

• Stayed September 2012

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2012

Went there for the weekend since didn't wanted to dry back home at night. One of the best place in recent times. The help desk Clark was very helpful, he even came to my room to help me move my luggage. I highly recommend this place to my family and friends and anyone who is looking for the best place on a budget.

• Stayed September 2012
Belfast, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2012 via mobile

I used this as a base whilst visiting Athens. It's far outta the town so if you haven't a car it's pretty useless. It's quite a dodgy neighbourhood with a police officer having been killed directly behind it recently. I wouldn't stay again. Dirty rooms and very old and musty. Lobby gives off an impression that its better than it is. The pool is rancid and doubt it has ever been cleaned this season

• Stayed August 2012
Atlanta
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 September 2012

Stayed here over the weekend...staff was friendly, room was actually better than I expected for a Howard Johnson (mine had a flat-panel tv), location was great (quick drive to food and downtown)...would definitely recommend this place

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
BEAUFORT
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2012

I booked my reservation based on the photos that were posted on the website. The website pictures must have been when it first opened, because when I arrived I was not impressed. The Service provided at the front desk was great (I think her name was Keisha). The room had a smell of being closed up. The bed coverings were obviously worn and need to be replaced. The sliding glass doors that led to the poolside were secured by some make shift locking system and the original locks were incapacitated. There was no night time manager around to deal with my concerns of a backed up tub, a toliet that would stay still when you sat on it and the three moves that was made to accomodate me. Needless to say, it was bad, however the desk clerk helped me out as much as she could, but was unable to provide any discounts of any sort, because she was not the manager. During my 3 day stay a manager never came to my room, left a message or anything to address my concerns. Needless to say I will not stay at another HOJO if I can help it. I will pay the extra money elsewhere.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business

1 Thank MR G

Travellers are raving about these Athens hotels

ATLANTA
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2012

The sheets had holes and so did the bedspreads, probably from the moth that lived in ur room the night we were there.The sheet ripped in half when we turned down the bedand the towels were tiny. The refrigerator froze everything and the shower curtain was hangning our of the room.
The lone desk person did what she could but she was alone and could no leave the desk.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family

SAVANNAH
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2012

the amount they charged was unbelievable. It was not very clean and the room smelled. The breakfast was awful!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family