Hampton Inn Athens
Holiday Inn Athens-University Area(Athens)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$105
US$88
US$82
US$114
US$109
Quality Inn & Suites Athens(Athens)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$183
  • Restaurant
US$95
BestWestern.com
All reviewsroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastrestaurants within walking distanceparking lotoatmealthe breakfast areauga campusexcellent staystaff was very friendly and helpfulconvenient locationbusiness tripi highly recommend this hotelpleasant stayvery nice hotelwould stay here againin townclose to downtown
Reviewed 24 April 2012

We had a group of people staying here for a conference. The hotel is great. The bathroom needs updating. The rooms were clean. The staff was friendly. It is close to the St. Mary's hospital. My only complaint is the cost of taking a can into downtown. The cabs are expensive!!! The low cost of this hotel plus the cost of the cab....equals it would be less expensive to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. The cabs cost is not the hotels fault but, should be taken into account if you plan on going downtown.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank GeorgiaTraveler006
Reviewed 31 March 2012

I cannot say enough about this hotel. While not cheap for a roadside hotel, it is a great find. I will be staying here whenever I make the trip between Michigan and Florida. The staff was wonderful and the beds and bedding incredible. It is the best night's sleep I have ever had at a hotel. If you don't sleep well on the road, this is the place to try.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Oderay D, Manager at Hampton Inn Athens, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2013

Thank you so much for choosing the Hampton Inn in Athens, GA. for your lodging needs. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 19 March 2012

This Hampton Inn has possibly the friendliest staff I have seen in a Hampton Inn. It is clean and provides the breakfast our 3 generation family of 14 from 2 months to 67 needs. The hot dishes are adequate but muffins and cereals are my grandkids breakfast of choice and these were abundant. Too often a Hampton this small does not offer as many choices. The hot chocolate chip cookies were replaced more than once in the late afternoon. I have not been in a Hampton that did this. Usually you are told there are no more after one plate. This is a small thing but it makes a difference in the welcoming feeling. I commend the nice staff.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Nice enough place with clean beds and good service. Their breakfast was the standard Hampton Inn fare, except for the rather dry eggs, which I have dubbed "Hampton Pellets", on the guess that they're not unique to this branch. The bacon was also hard enough for interior repairs, or perhaps shingling. Nice oatmeal, though.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2012

I stayed at this hotel while attending a conference at The Classic Center. As I walked through the doors to check-in, I was greeted by the scent of fresh made chocolate cookies! Mmmmmm. After checking in, I turned around and found a plate of hot cookies sitting on the buffet behind me. =)

The room was very clean, fresh and comfortable. I was very impressed. The TV remote could have used some fresh batteries, however. It worked sporadically. WiFi worked great.

The only thing that disappointed me was when I woke up in the morning and went down for breakfast, I noticed everyone had a newspaper in front of their door except for me. =( However, the breakfast was excellent.

Also, there is an Applebees next door that shares the parking lost, so no need to drive for a meal. There's also a Checkers across the side street.

I was very impressed and pleased with this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business