“Good food , need a staff makeover .”

Veracruz Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #85 of 493 Restaurants in Augusta
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 13 June 2013 via mobile

I've visited this place many times and each time my food was awesome . Very well seasoned and good portion size . The servers on the other hand , tend to be rude . I'm not sure if its the language barrier * most of them don't speak GREAT English * but I ordered a margarita once , it was TOOOOOO strong , and believe me if I say it's strong , it's strong . I only had a few sips and asked the server if he could take it away and remove it from my tab , he grabbed my drink and shook his head saying ' wow .. Wow ' as if he was frustrated with me ! I was sitting there in disbelief . As I said before , I won't take away from the food . It is delicious . But they could use a staff makeover and ASAP !

Reviewed 13 June 2013 via mobile

We eat here very often. The food is excellent. Best chicken soup EVER! Chips are tasty and plentiful. Service is good. Prices are even better. Must try the chicken soup with fresh lime or the light chicken soft taco. The taco is crammed full of chicken.

Reviewed 31 May 2013 via mobile

I have been going here for years. The food is always good, and the customer service is great and fast. The prices are low and drinks are also delicious. A must go...

1  Thank MrzWiley
Reviewed 12 May 2013

We stayed in the Holiday Inn Express and wondered down for dinner, really great food at very reasonable prices. Service was great.Would recomend this place to everyone staying in Augusta. The place was really busy with a great relaxed atmosphere.

1  Thank carpetmanTorquay
Reviewed 13 April 2013

We are locals who love to eat at Veracruz. Love their enchiladas verde. Good margaritas, and fast service. Popular in the neighborhood.

1  Thank RAYMOND B