“Comfort Suites Review” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Suites

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Comfort Suites
Ranked #4 of 82 Hotels in Augusta
Atlanta, Georgia
“Comfort Suites Review”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 October 2013

I have been staying at this hotel on business trips for the last three years and have found the location to be ideal, its staff very responsive, and the overnight rate I get is better than other similar tier properties. Lately, however, I think things are beginning to slip just a little as the newness is wearing off. In the breakfast area this morning, for example, the waffle machine was down due to a faulty wall receptical. In the workout room, the weight machine was broken (and has been for several weeks), and my favorite breakfast area attendant, Cindy, was dismissed due to a conflict with management. Her replacement is nice, but not up to Cindy's level in managing the breakfast area. One other thing, if you are a light sleeper, be sure to ask for a room on the side away from the dog kennel, otherwise you will be getting an earlier-than-wanted start to your day! Even in spite of the negatives I have mentioned, I will continue to spend most of my Augusta nights there.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Eric T, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
First off, I’d like to thank you for your years of continued patronage of Comfort Suites Augusta. I’d like to personally assure you that we are always striving to keep our hotel as the best accommodations for any overnight stay in the CSRA. I’d like to apologize that our new waffle maker was not ready during your stay. Our existing appliance was rendered unusable during an electrical problem beyond our control. I’d like to assure you our new unit has arrived and will be in working operation for your next stay. We are always striving to find the perfect breakfast attendant, and have found a candidate we know will fit those needs. If at any time you wish to speak with me, please don’t hesitate to ask for ‘Eric’ at the front desk. You are a valued client.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (114)
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

This hotel is really great. We have been driving around US for nearly five weeks and this was one of the best. the staff were really friendly and interested in our trip as we were from Australia.
they gave me an excellent price on a king room and credited my choice privileges card with the points. The room was large with four sets of fluffy white towels - much better than a lot of chain hotel towels. A bonus after a long drive was a happy hour with free beer and sangria with nachos, meatballs and fried chicken. Freda was an excellent hostess. We did not need to go out to dinner after this but just picked up a snack from across the road. The breakfast room overlooks the pool and check out was quick and efficient as the account was put in our room over night. I don't know why this is not number one in Augusta. The bed was really comfortable too.

Room Tip: KIng room was great
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Eric T, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Thank you for the excellent review. We strive to make our guests comfortable. If you ever head back to Augusta, please stop by Comfort Suites Augusta on Monday or Wednesday. We will be hosting yet another manager's reception. It's a great way to relax and get to know our guests. I learn a lot from these gatherings. Once again, we appreciate your Trip Advisor feedback and I will defiantly let Frieda know that you gave her a nice compliment.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

Thank you for a lovely experience. Friendly & helpful staff, wonderful room, great breakfast-couldn't ask for more!

Enjoyed our 2 days in Augusta immensely. We were there dropping our soldier off at Ft. Gordon and needed a nice place to call home while we toured the city a bit. It rained the whole time, but we made the best of it!

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Eric T, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 22 September 2013
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! I hope our amenities were a nice retreat from the wet weather that was moving through the area. Augusta has a lot to enjoy, so we hope you come stay with us again, when it's a bit sunnier!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

This is a wonderful hotel. I am a regular here. Stay here for business. The staff is very friendly and have gone above and beyond to make my stay as comfortable as possible. Very close to interstate and lots of restaurants. Comfort Suites staff Julie, Eric and Rachel are wonderful!

• Stayed September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We always love having you around! I'm so glad you took the time to mention our outstanding staff members. Please let us know if you need anything during your future stays! Thanks for being a loyal guest.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

Will definitely return, excellent service from Ash'Lee at front desk, glad to know that a room is safe , cool air conditioning, the absolute best motel that I have ever stayed at, staff , room, hospitality, amenities all outstanding , thank you, I will return , :)

• Stayed September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks so much for your review and taking the time to mention one of our outstanding employees. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to seeing you return!
Seneca, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 September 2013

Standard Comfort Suites fare. Comfortable room with all the amenities at a reasonable price. They allowed us early check in and were uncommonly hospitable. Would recommend this hotel, especially if you are looking for a one night stop along I-20.

Room Tip: Free breakfast is a nice touch with the choice hotel group. The breakfast here was pretty limited bu...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for you review. At Comfort Suites, we pride ourselves in showing the utmost respect and courtesy for our guests. We will considering expanding our breakfast options in the future, but we are glad you were satisfied!
Acworth, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013

After a recent stay, I realized I had left my laptop power cable in my room. I contacted Eric in the front office the next morning to ask for assistance. He located the cable and dispatched Ashley to make a special trip to the Fed Ex location. Ashley contacted me to confirm the necessary shipping information upon arrival at Fed Ex and then a second time to confirm the task was completed and supplied the tracking info. Later that morning Ashley also sent a text of the receipt that she had photographed.

The staff did all of this within an hour. I would rank this as "OUTSTANDING" customer service.
Going well beyond the call of duty.

Thanks Eric and Ashley!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Eric T, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 8 September 2013
I am happy to here that you received your computer laptop cord. I can imagine how frustrating it must be to be without it. Ashlee and I work well together during the day and we were more than happy to assist you with your situation. We hope to see you back at Comfort Suites Augusta in the near future. Thank you for taking the time to mentioning myself and Ashlee in this TripAdvisor review.