Comfort Suites
West Bank Inn(Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$68
US$119
US$108
Candlewood Suites Augusta(Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$58
Travelocity
US$125
US$119
All reviewsfront deskwafflesthe breakfast areabreakfast attendanttruck stopchoice hotelsroom was cleanevery morningneeded anythingsofa bedgreat place to stayexcellent staygreat customer servicedefinitely stay here againaugusta areastaff was friendlycontinental breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 January 2014

This hotel completely surpassed my expectations!!! As soon as you walk in the door you are greeted with warm, friendly faces. The atmosphere is inviting and relaxing. The business rooms are updated and well maintained. The rooms are very comfortable and relaxing. Anytime that I come to Augusta I will stay here!

Room Tip: Ask Eric! He will take good care of you!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Eric T, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Thank you so much for your lovely review! I appreciate you taking the time to mention my name. We strive to provide excellent care for all of our guests and I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Please come back again, anytime!

Reviewed 17 January 2014

This hotel was beautifully decorated, had a great breakfast, and was clean. No wallpaper coming off walls, stains on comforters etc. that I had experience the night before for more money (and no points) at Comfort Suites Summerville.

Comfort Suites Augusta is very nice and affordable. A shout out to the manager Eric Tyburski and the man doing the cleaning, Desharez Woods. Well done!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Eric T, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Thanks for taking the time to write a review, and for mentioning my name and one of our wonderful staff! We pride ourselves in having the best accommodations for the most affordable price. I'm so thrilled we were able to provide you with such. If there is anything we can do to ever make your stay better, let us know. Thanks for sating with us!

Reviewed 16 January 2014

The #1 part of our stay was the bed, it was too die for. So comfortable your body just melts away in the cushy pillows and bedding. The customer service was great everyone made us feel like family and one name I can remember, Eric, one word EXCEPTIONAL. As i walked into the lobby he acknowledged me by my name. The room key and everything was ready and perfect i didnt have to wait for him to do anything. He made sure we had the best view possible. The breakfast was good and the gym was nice. Being located right of the interstate was also a plus.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much for staying with us! It was such a delight to be able to accommodate you. I'm so humbled that you mentioned me by name. Please come back and see us again! I'm so glad our hospitality really made your stay so good.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

We were traveling from North Carolina to Mississippi and found this gem of a hotel on the way. I called and they had a room available at a GREAT price! I walked in expecting a decent room, but not the quality that they have. Two actual Queen sized beds, couch, and a small kitchen area. My only "complaint" was the pet boarding place next door. Dogs woke me up about 5:30, but I was able to get back to sleep. Talked to MOD when I checked out and she said they have done everything they can to their building, but the place is govt. funded and there is nothing they can do about it. They can't even buy the land, so they just have to wait till the place moves. The dog barking was muted for sure. Sounded more like it came from upstairs room rather than outside. Ask for a room on the non-animal side and you should be fine. The beds were super comfy, room was clean and nice. The breakfast was your typical continental style with some added touches. Eggs and ham and two different types of waffle flavors were a hit! We'll definitely be staying here again!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the "non-animal" side.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Eric T, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay. At Comfort Suites, we strive to provide the best accommodations (and price!) in the Augusta area. We hope you stay with us again in your future travels!

Reviewed 21 December 2013

We decided to take it easy and sleep in Augusta instead of pushing ourselves to get to Charleston after midnight with our little ones. Big mistake. It's well after midnight and we hear every stomp of the people above us. Movement is amplified by the paper walls. Even with earplugs or noise canceling headphones and Pandora blasting I hear them. This place is clean and pretty but poorly designed. I Will NEVER stay at Choice properties in the future. I'm exhausted!

• Stayed: December 2013

I was surprised to read your post. I'm disappointed that you did not enjoy your stay. I apologize for any inconvenience this caused you. We normally do not get complaints of this nature, but I'd be happy to discuss it further with you over phone. I hope you re-consider staying with us again in the future.