“Always A Great Stay”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #5 of 84 Hotels in Augusta
Reviewed 5 June 2014

This hotel is just awesome. The service is top notch. There is such a positive service oriented attitude from every employee. From the front desk to Claire in the dining area, I had four people welcome us to the hotel and truly mean it. The hotel is located very conveniently with restaurants nearby and downtown just minutes away. I'm greeted happily every morning with my favorite breakfast by Claire and am given all the information needed before I leave every day by Eric and the front desk. The rooms are very nicely decorated and very comfortable. Highly recommend this spot.

Jim F.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Eric T, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Thanks for staying with us! It is always wonderful to hear such nice comments about our staff.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Although the hotel was fine, we were right across the alley from a dog hotel, barking all night long. I might stay here again, but would ask to be on the other side. I talked to the desk clerk and she says they have had numerous complaints, but you would think there would be a noise ordinance law that would help their case

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

I apologize for the issue you experienced. I'm glad we were able to accommodate your needs accordingly. It's unfortunate this issue is outside our control, but I'm glad we were able to make you as comfortable as possible.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

The facility is well-located and easily accessible. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The front desk clerk, Synethia, went out of her way to help solve a problem for us. My room was clean and spacious with comfortable beds.My first room on the first night was located at the rear of the hotel adjacent to a dog kennel and the barking woke me up at 5:00. I asked to be relocated, was moved to a room on the front of the hotel and slept soundly and comfortably for the remainder of my stay.Excellent choice for a visit to Augusta.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the front or ends of the hotel to avoid the loud barking from a kennel located di...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay, and mentioned our staff by name! I will be sure to pass along your comment. As many of our guests agree, we are conveniently located to a wide array of amenities.

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

As an over the road truck driver I stay in a lot of hotels and I always be honest with my reviews.... But services r great and the front desk girl (Synethia) the nicest got extra pilliows and snacks lol

• Stayed: May 2014

Thank you so much for choosing us for your stay, and for mentioning our courteous staff member by name! I will be sure to pass along your note to her. We strive to provide our guests just the way we did with you!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

This was an okay hotel. However, I was awakened at 5AM both mornings of my stay by a number of dogs barking which lasted 2-3 hours. Very annoying. There was also a foul stench/odor in the hallway that also traveled into my room. The very bright red lights on the phones came on at random times throughout the day and night and would not go off. I ended up unplugging the phones just to get darkness.

There are no numbers listed in the rooms on how to contact the front desk to request anything. This hotel is not supposed to have pets but I saw a customer exit the room with a dog. The space between the head of the bed and the wall was filthy with hair and dust as well as other things and the sink was clogged (slow to drain).

If you choose to stay at this hotel, be sure to request a room on any floor except the 1st floor and on the side facing the other hotels and parking lot. Be aware that if you want a good nights sleep, it may not be possible here at this location so keep your hotel options open.

Room Tip: If you choose to stay at this hotel, be sure to request a room on any floor except the 1st floor and...
1  Thank Amari_07
Eric T, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2014

I'm sorry you did not enjoy your stay, as many other guests have had wonderful experiences!

While we do not allow personal pets, service animals are permitted, as mandated by federal law.

I will certainly look into getting phone information cards for the rooms; however, the international standard is to dial "0" for front desk/reception.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Fabulous place to stay very clean and all the staff are amazing - Front desk staff when I checked in extremely helpful and it was the end of his shift! Laura Chambers and Mallory Coody were so wonderful and pleasant looking after my every needs.
Rooms very clean and spacious- cleaning staff super kind and personable!
FABULOUS Manager's reception tonight - lots of great food and drinks!!! Loved the Pecan Tarts thanks a million AnthonyCamp you are certainly in the right business very personable and so kind!
Love the little extras from the free bottled water and crackers - the staff think of everything to make my stay memorable - what a gem of a place to stay!!!!

Room Tip: stay tuesday and wednesday and enjoy the managers reception!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

I'm so glad you mentioned our wonderful staff members by name. I will be sure to pass along your note. Our manager's reception always is a delight for our guests, and I'm glad you were able to take part. Please stay with us again!

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

I have to say I have no complains about this place. From the time we checked in till the time we left everything was great. Service was excellent, room was perfect and breakfast was kept replenished and very good I must say. My girls enjoyed the late night swim and it was very relaxing. Cant wait to come back.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

I'm so glad you had such an enjoyable stay. The weather is getting warmer, which means the pool will be even more refreshing next time you stay with us. Thanks so much!