“Awesome”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #5 of 86 Hotels in Augusta
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel was very clean. Staff was amazing. Pool is refreshing. Have numerous restaurants that deliver. Also easy on/off access to I-20. Great breakfast. Tuesdays and Wednesdays they have manager reception. Offer free dinner an drinks those nights. I travel the country motels to motels an this is by far the best I have stayed at. Thank you Comfort Suites Augusta

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Eric T, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Thanks so much I'm staying with us! I'm so glad you got to experience many of our amenities, especially our manager's receptions. I will be sure to note your favorite experiences, so we can ensure we continue to bring those to our guests in the future.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

We stopped here on our way to Charleston the night of June 10th. We booked our 2 queen room directly with the hotel staff and arrived late. Our room was quiet, clean and the beds were very comfortable. I really appreciated that the breakfast area was large, with different areas to obtain food. I hate when the food area is all in one place and everyone is bumping into each other like a herd of cattle. The continental breakfast was fine. I usually eat cereal and fruit anyway, but my husband and grand daughter had a complete breakfast, so we were all happy.
The staff was friendly and competent. I actually plan on coming back to this hotel before the summer is over, to visit River-walk.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank travelingrammy_10
Eric T, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Thanks so much for choosing to stay with us on your trip! I was pleased to hear your review of our breakfast area. This is one of the most important features during many of our guests' stays, and I'm glad you were able to experience it. We really hope you come back and see us when you visit Riverwalk Augusta!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

We were very pleased with this hotel for a very reasonable price. They were very clean and the beds were comfortable. The free breakfast was average for the hotels that include a free breakfast. It served our needs. I called when we realized that we would need to stop there en route to our destination. The night clerk reserved a nice room for us. I appreciated how cordial she was on the phone.

Room Tip: There is a dog kennel next to the hotel. Make sure you do not get a room on that side of the hotel a...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Corrie C
Eric T, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

I'm so glad we were able to get you a room, last minute. We pride ourselves in our budget pricing, but luxurious amenities. It's our daily mission to provide that simple expectation to our guests. Come back soon!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Arrived late and room was moved to a no show status, Ms Synethia was able to get me into my room with no problem. Was driving all night and didn't want to go to another hotel, she was able to my arrival smooth. THANKS!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Rawlo45

Thanks so much for staying with us! I'm glad Synethia was able to get your room straightened out. Should you ever arrive late again, we will be more than happy to make the adjustment to your reservation in advance. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

This hotel is just awesome. The service is top notch. There is such a positive service oriented attitude from every employee. From the front desk to Claire in the dining area, I had four people welcome us to the hotel and truly mean it. The hotel is located very conveniently with restaurants nearby and downtown just minutes away. I'm greeted happily every morning with my favorite breakfast by Claire and am given all the information needed before I leave every day by Eric and the front desk. The rooms are very nicely decorated and very comfortable. Highly recommend this spot.

Jim F.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Eric T, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Thanks for staying with us! It is always wonderful to hear such nice comments about our staff.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Although the hotel was fine, we were right across the alley from a dog hotel, barking all night long. I might stay here again, but would ask to be on the other side. I talked to the desk clerk and she says they have had numerous complaints, but you would think there would be a noise ordinance law that would help their case

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

I apologize for the issue you experienced. I'm glad we were able to accommodate your needs accordingly. It's unfortunate this issue is outside our control, but I'm glad we were able to make you as comfortable as possible.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

The facility is well-located and easily accessible. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The front desk clerk, Synethia, went out of her way to help solve a problem for us. My room was clean and spacious with comfortable beds.My first room on the first night was located at the rear of the hotel adjacent to a dog kennel and the barking woke me up at 5:00. I asked to be relocated, was moved to a room on the front of the hotel and slept soundly and comfortably for the remainder of my stay.Excellent choice for a visit to Augusta.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the front or ends of the hotel to avoid the loud barking from a kennel located di...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay, and mentioned our staff by name! I will be sure to pass along your comment. As many of our guests agree, we are conveniently located to a wide array of amenities.