Executive Suites Inn
US$88
Comfort Suites(Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$91
ECCO Suites Augusta(Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$107
US$130
US$124
Quality Inn Medical Center Area(Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$58
US$176
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsfull size kitchenliving roomwill stay there againapartmentftgordonmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I am so outdone by the rudeness of the manager, Vicky Mistry. She spoke to us like we were bugs on the bottom of her shoe. Not only did she hang up on my sister several times she had the unmitigated audacity to tell her that she did not have time to waste with her. The customer service is next to nothing. When we tried to put her feet to the fire about what she told my sister she tried to retract what she said. We wouldn't stay there for any reason and we hope that everyone will stay away.The difference between Executive Suites Inn and other third star hotels is customer service.She also accused us of threatening her. Well you are darn tooting we threatened to write a bad review.

When you don't feel as if you should offer your customers the best customer service available you should be given a bad review.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Tara B
CoreyJCook, Public Relations Manager at Executive Suites Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2015

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of the hotel. I would like to apologize about your experience that you mentioned in your review of the property. I Will share with our team to insure that this doesn't happen in the future. I hope you would give us a second chance to earn back your business. If you would like to discuses this stay in more detail feel free to contact me.

Sincerely

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

This place has been here for over 20 yrs on masters week in Augusta it also it's almost impossible to find a place people raise the prices of the hotels but I was lucky to find this one,the place was amazing the staff was on point with everything they took care of me and I want to give a big shout out to ms. Vicki, i told Ms . Vicki i would be back the following weekend i spend easter weekend there for the second time and I enjoyed my stay and plan to come back REALLY SOON !!!!!!! Thank you Vicki

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to complete and online review of our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we were able to accommodate you during your recent trip to Augusta during the Masters. And your return trip for Easter. We hope we are your new Home away from home when in the Augusta GA area!

Thanks again,

Reviewed 17 April 2014

I stayed here on a 3 week business trip and did not have one complaint. The hotel is in a quiet area but not far from restaurants and shopping. The rooms were clean and the staff was extremely nice. i would recommend this hotel to others

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to complete and online review of our hotel. We would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and we were glad that you enjoyed your stay. We take pride in providing a clean and safe hotel for our guests. We invite you to follow us on twitter and Facebook for more information and special deals

Thanks Again,

Reviewed 3 March 2014

My husband and I moved to this hotel to stay until our on base housing was ready. We've been here for over a month and have to say that it's definitely been one of my most comfortable stays at any hotel at a real decent price. The staff are very nice and considerate and have helped us with anything that we've needed here. It is very conveniently placed too. It's right outside gate 5 of Fort Gordon and it takes no time at all to get to town to go shopping or get a bite to eat if you choose. It's also very nice to be able to cook in your room whenever you want since it comes with a full size refrigerator/freezer, stove/oven, and dishwasher. Also, if you ever just feel like relaxing and hanging out at home, they have satellite tv and unlimited wifi for the guests to enjoy. I would definitely recommend this place for any length of stay, whether you're by yourself or a whole family.

Room Tip: All the rooms seem pretty much equal, but if you get out a lot or have heavy feet, a ground floor may be better suited, since second floor rooms are right above the ground rooms and there are only stairs to get up and down.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to complete and online review of our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at our facility while your base housing became available. We hope that if you ever have any family or friends coming to the area that may need accommodations in our area please feel free to give us a call. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for more information and special deals.

Thanks again,

Reviewed 20 January 2014

I had a great experience at this small hotel in Augusta, GA. I stopped by because i was going to be in town for a while and I saw a flyer for this extended stay hotel. To my surprise, they had everything I needed and a little extra. The price I paid for the room was much cheaper than other hotels in the area and the front desk lady was really pleasant! I usually don't write reviews online, but the staff really went out of their way to make my short visit pleasant. i will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to complete and online review of our hotel. As we know you have many options to choose from in this area and we are grateful that you choose to stay with us.. Thank you again for taking the time to do a review for our property and we hope to see you again soon.