“Masters week”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #42 of 85 Hotels in Augusta
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Stayed during the masters week and would like to thank the wonderful staff there they were always on hand, polite and helpful. The actual hotel does not have much around it but its not really needed after a day at the golf as there are complementary drinks and food available for all guests during masters weeks which was a really nice touch. Also complmentary shuttle to the golf (driver works on tips and he was also really good and knowledgeable). Also a complimentary bottle of wine in room on arrival another nice touch. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Short and sweet - Arrived around 8pm, front desk already had my key and invoice printed and ready for me upon my arrival.
I go upstairs to my room, and PEOPLE ARE ALREADY IN THERE! Thankfully nothing bad happened, but just imagine what went through my head AND the people in their room at 8pm.
So I went back downstairs to the front desk for them to fix the problem, and was basically told "Sorry, but we're sold out." I asked if they had any sister-hotels or could call any other hotels since there's about a dozen within 1 mile. And I was told that basically everyone is sold out.
Thankfully a woman saw me and asked if I was in the military. She immediately started calling hotels for me and had me a reservation across the street within 90 seconds.
No thank you to Comfort Out.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Miamiblue112
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I stayed here for one night as my daughter had an early morning appointment at MCG. The room was spacious and very clean. I cannot say enough about the staff- everyone we encountered was super friendly and went out of their way to make sure we had an enjoyable stay. Highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Very nice king suite with the exception of the pillows which were as deflated as could be. I had air conditioner problems and the young man from the front desk was more than helpful and getting me in to a new room.

I'll stay here again if I can get a decent pillow!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 May 2013

The whole hotel arrangement: Staff and personnel gave us excellent service & accomendations.
Suite was roomy and comfortable, clean restroom, available fresh prepared food and drinks.

1  Thank Wilma C
Reviewed 23 April 2013 via mobile

got masters badges late and worried we would have to drive from out of town but found reasonable price for masters week and hoped for the best

wow was better than the best

shuttle service to the course plus large clean room and food and drink afterwards

friendly plus especially evening staff person mallory who was at the ready for every possible need

couldnt have been better

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank jisrael1
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Stayed there for the Masters...the facility is a bit dated... Especially the pool; however, the staff and service were incredible! Everyone working there went out of their way to help. Breakfast was great and manager's reception was a nice touch. I would go back simply because of the outstanding customer service!

• Stayed: April 2013