Comfort Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deska great stayair conditionerwafflesstaff was friendlyfirst floorrooms are nicebed was very comfortablecerealinterstateexithousekeepingcurtains
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 May 2010

My Husband and I stayed at this Cofort in for 3 nights. The room was spacious and very clean. The bed was comfortable, although some people might find it a bit to high off the floor. We had a room with a whirlpool, and it was very nice to relax in. The hotel staff was wonderful, especially Nicole who takes care of the delicious breakfast offerings, and Heather, the evening front desk person. Nice quiet location that we will surely use again if in the area.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank GatorfansinGA
Reviewed 17 April 2010

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The staff were fantastic. Breakfast was adequate. Complementary soft drinks all day was great. The rooms were spacious and spotless. The gym was small but useful. Will definitely stay here again if in the area!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 March 2010

The staff was friendly and very helpful. My room was clean and had a warm feeling. This is best Comfort Inn I have ever stayed in. I would recommend this hotel to all my family and friends.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 February 2010

I stayed at the Comfort Inn & Suites the weekend of February 6th, 2010. The staff was extremely courteous and attentive (just from my check-in/check-out experiences). The room was above clean for a hotel and I must add that I AM A NEAT FREAK. I didnt find anything wrong with the room!

The decor was modern and tasteful, and I didnt feel as though I had traveled back in time, as it is with a lot of other hotels. The colors in the room brought a tranquil sense of feng shui. The flat screen TV added to the overall ambiance! :-) The room itself was extremely cozy. It really felt like a home away from home. The bed and pillows were comfortable (I felt as if I laying/sleeping on clouds) and quite honestly, I didnt want to leave!

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who likes a cozy, clean, relaxing environment without any worries/hassles. Although its close to a highway, I didnt hear anything other than the TV in my room. I also want to add that the wireless internet service is reliable and fast. The rooms may be a little pricey for some but, in my opinion, they are well worth it! :-)

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank LovesRelaxation
Reviewed 16 September 2009

the property is fairly new, rooms were clean, beds were high off floor and comfortable. I bboked a NK and received a handicapped room which I did not request. Nice HDTVs', the only complaint I have is for the room to be a handicap room the beds are way to high off of the floor for a handicapped person. I did tour the breakfast area and when I say continental thats all it was. bagels, cereal, and juice. Found a couple of spiders in the bathroom area, but all in all it was an okay stay

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple