I have stayed at this hotel several times. The staff is always friendly (Tori is very helpful at check-in) and the rooms are clean/spacious/in good condition. Most rooms have refigerators and microwaves, as well as chair/small ottoman and table/office chair. There are many TV channels to choose from, which helps to wind down after a long day of work.
Breakfast is mediocre. Daily breakfast fare is microwave sausage and eggs (never changes), cereal, yogurt, apples, bananas, a couple of donut choices, and milk, juice, and watered-down coffee. The waffle maker is the best breakfast choice - Try the blueberry for a change! But if you want decent coffee, meat, or eggs, allow yourself some time to stop by an area restaruant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The NEWEST HOTEL in Augusta, Comfort Inn and Suites near Fort Gordon is located just 2 miles from the main gate of Fort Gordon and less than one mile off I-20 at exit 194. Comfort Inn's 100% SMOKE FREE AND PET FREE environment is an excellent choice for guest with allergies. A deluxe continental breakfast is offered each morning. Guest are invited to enjoy a workout in the fitness center or a refreshing swim in the outdoor pool or surf the web using the free in room WI-FI or business center. Meeting room is available upon request. Centrally located in Augusta the Comfort Inn near Fort Gordon is a short walk or drive to area attraction, dining, shopping, sporting event and area hospitals. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Near Fort Gordon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Near Fort Gordon
- Comfort Inn & Suites Near Fort Gordon Hotel Augusta