“The worst stay EVER!!!”

Ranked #61 of 82 Hotels in Augusta
Columbus, Georgia
“The worst stay EVER!!!”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I travel a lot on business and I stay in a lot of hotels, and this time I chose the Quality Inn on Claussen Rd in Augusta Ga. Wrong choice! I had to plunge the non working toilet (myself) after having informed the front desk (once) day and night clerk twice that the toilet in the room was not working. I really expected that they would have offered me another room but no. I was informed that a maintenance person would come and fix it...not. What they did do was send a person from housekeeping to come and hand me a plunger??? Are you serious?! Room 131 was the worst stay I have EVER experienced, and to know that that was ok with the staff, really doesn't set well with me at all.

Room Tip: I'm not sure but maybe choose another room in this hotel other than 131.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank MzJaxson
Atul S, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 4 March 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Keysville, Georgia
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I stayed at the this hotel and it was a very nice experience, Upon entering the hotel the staff at the front desk were very helpful and very kind, The rooms were nice and the kitchenettes in the rooms were most accommodating. Over all I enjoyed my stay and I will return.

Room Tip: higher floors are less noisy because you have no one over you.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Atul S, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
Thank you for your positive feedback we strive to make sure that all our guests encounter the best stay possible!!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 16 September 2013

The personalized service has always been exceptional over the years. The assistant manager (Katie) and custormer service personnel (April and Katie) were helpful in making my group reservations a pleasure staying there. The facility could use a lot of upgrade such as pressure washing the breezeway and doors securely closed. My stay is only one day, however I like the spacious rooms. The others in the group feel the same and hope that the facelift will be completed when we return.

Room Tip: Comfortable Beds and sleeper sofa. Good location.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Atul S, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 17 September 2013

Atul Sinha
Atlanta
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

I used to stay here 3-4 times a year...absolutely USED to love it, but it has gone downhill fast. The air works GREAT, but that is the only positive from the weekend. We had 3 rooms and all 3 had issues. One had had a fire in it at some point by the stove. One had busted chairs at the bar area. The third had a broken microwave (which was replaced) and an outlet that kept shooting sparks. The breakfast was good day 2 but burned day 1.

You get what u pay for here and we all felt we paid too much.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank jaime2720
Atul S, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 27 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a response on trip advisor. We are currently under new management and are in the bidding process of renovating the property. I do sincerely apologize for the trouble that you had during your stay with us. We do hope that you will stay us again in the future as we have great things to come!
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Great Rates, Great full rooms that are actually suites as they all have full size Frigs and a kitchenette. And, I can't speak more highly of the staff. Dorothy check me in and made me feel most welcome.

I strongly recommend this clean, safe, hotel. The rates are very good also.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Atul S, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 19 August 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words of our property and staff. We take great pride in our customer relations and always appreciate a positive review! Hope to see you soon!
Augusta, Georgia
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Gotta say that Ms. Dorothy Hall was the consummate professional! She helped me with pricing info and the use of my Choice Privileges Membership. Also helped me compare other Choice-based hotels nearby! Great job Dorothy!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Atul S, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 14 August 2013
Thank you for taking the time in reviewing our property! We are making great changes here at the Quality Inn. I am pleased that Dorothy was a great help to you. We hope to see you again soon!
Augusta, Georgia
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Good hotel room for the price. Excellent service and support from the hostess, Phylis was her name I believe. She was very helpful is telling us about the area. She informed us were all the good places to eat. She was very friendly and greeted us with a smile.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Atul S, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 31 July 2013
Thank You for your in sight!