“Masters Week”
Review of Sleep Inn Augusta

Sleep Inn Augusta
Ranked #41 of 84 Hotels in Augusta
Reviewed 11 April 2014

The only redeeming quality of this hotel was the location near Augusta National Golf Club. The rooms were extremely expensive but I guess you have to pay up this time of year. The room smelled musty, the shower pressure was almost non existent, the soup bars available were worthless, the towels were tiny, and the only things edible in the breakfast buffet were the packaged items-muffins and yogurt. But sometimes its all about location, location, location. Its 5-7 minutes from the golf club. Would not stay here if not for the golf tournament.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank KevLutt
Atul S, Manager at Sleep Inn Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Atul Sinha
Sleep Inn
706-738-7473

There are newer reviews for Sleep Inn Augusta

Reviewed 11 April 2014

We were here during Masters week. Great location. A liitle dated - but very clean and Amy, the mnanager, was so friendly and helpful. Very nice to see a manager take such an interest in the guests. Also, very knowledgeable about the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Last night I asked the front desk clerk for a late checkout @ 1 p.m. The young man told us we could. The reason we ask for a late is because we traveled all day and night until 1:30 a.m. several times this morning they continously knocked on the door. The other guest answered the door and explained the situation. The Manager who clearly needs to be a regular housekeeper, who was down the hallway as the conversation proceeded to go in a negative direction. She began to say night shift can't approve a late checkout and also told us in the Rudest way possible we need to call the front desk. I asked her ma'am you don't have to be rude. Then to justify her authority she asked us to leave and call the police dept to escort us off the property. I am not pleased at all!!!! Whatever happened to hospitality? My other guest works for a motel and I work also for choice motels. Please remove her from your staff before you guys lose business!!!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank leola s
amy d, ast manager at Sleep Inn Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Amy Dunaway
Asst. Manager

Reviewed 25 September 2013

The entire staff was great. Keisha that had a nice smile and pleasant attitude.She made my granddaughter and wife feel very welcomed. Anytime we came to the front desk she quickly jumped to help. I look forward to the visit next year and hope Keisha will be there once again to assist us.

• Stayed: September 2013
amy d, Manager at Sleep Inn Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Amy Dunaway
Asst. Manager

Reviewed 20 September 2013

I was more than satisfied with my stay at the Sleep Inn, Augusta. From the manager Amy, to the reception I received from Lamekia when I checked in. I was just transferred back to Augusta and I stayed here for a long time. The staff here makes you feel at home! Also, the check out was quick as always, and Ram as I call him is super. I'm glad to be back.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2013

First time stay on business for one night. Most other hotels in area were sold out. It was a decent stay. No major complaints. Amy, Lamika, and Melissa were very cordial and helpful. The complimentary breakfast was appreciated. Bathroom door was unusual (an old style sliding door). Did not offer a government rate.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Good location in West Augusta convenient to Interstate 20; friendly staff; but hotel is showing age. Feels old and run down - needs a renovation. Free DVDs available in lobby for use in free in-room DV player - nice perk.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business