“Nice”

Ranked #40 of 84 Hotels in Augusta
Springfield, Missouri
“Nice”
Reviewed 17 February 2013

We made last minute reservations here and I do not have many complaints. The bedroom was very nice with a large kitchen area that I was not expecting. The bathroom could have been bigger and they did not give us extra toilet paper, just a half a roll that was already in the bathroom. The bed and pillows were okay, I'm just glad I brought my own. The breakfast was very nice and the staff were very friendly and kept breakfast out a little longer for us.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Midlothian, Virginia, United States
Reviewed 22 January 2013

The room was clean and spacious. I am a picky hotel guest but this one met my expectations. We stayed 3 nights and all were pleasant and quiet. During nights 2 & 3, we could smell cigarette smoke when using the fan in the bathroom. I will stay in this hotel in the future and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Augusta, Georgia
Reviewed 12 October 2012

would recommend this hotel to everyone!!!!. My fiancee and I stayed there for 11 days . The rooms are lovely and very clean, great little kitchen, the bed was comfortable, the staff just amazing from the front desk to the ladies who kept our room clean and stocked with clean towels etc... The price was very reasonable. This hotel is pet friendly! Washer and dryer works! Location is great just a few minutes to the Gate. You can walk across the Parking lot and have breakfast at waffle house or just have Breakfast at the hotel.! Wifi superfast !

Room Tip: we stayed in room 202. it was quiet. AC worked. and I felt safe.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2012

I was able to check in early and was very appreciative of that even though I had to take a smoking room to do so. The rooms are so clean and comfortable. I stayed in one of the whirlpool suites. This place is worth the money and I will stay here again. Front desk is super nice!

• Stayed September 2012
Claremont, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 17 September 2012

We did not have a reservation for this hotel. They were happy to accomodate us anyway. We had a very nice king-sized suite that was clean and comfy. The pool was lovely and clean. The washer and dryer worked very nice too and got the clothes dry the first time. That's a first!

Breakfast was continental, but plenty of seating and good food.

I can't say enough about how nice the staff was, asking if we were enjoying ourselves, etc.

I would definitely stay, again and again!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Sharon R
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 5 July 2012

I did not even realize this hotel was there! Great service and nice staff! And the rooms come with breakfast!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
Milton, Kentucky
Reviewed 27 June 2012 via mobile

Did I mention excellent? Friendly and helpful staff. Clean and comfortable rooms. A small home away from home.

• Stayed June 2012