“Pleasant stay, great value”

Quality Inn Fort Gordon
Ranked #40 of 84 Hotels in Augusta
Reviewed 27 February 2013

I stayed here on business. The hotel is situated right off I-20, in a row of hotels. There are a number of restaurants in the area, including a waffle house across the parking lot. This is an older hotel, well maintained. The room was clean and comfortable. The wi-fi was good. My only disappointment was with the breakfast. There were limited selections of cereals, one carafe of milk (which was unmarked)not allowing for a choice between whole or skim. Other than the barely-there breakfast, it was a very good stay. I would recommend ths hotel and would stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Fort Gordon

Reviewed 17 February 2013

We made last minute reservations here and I do not have many complaints. The bedroom was very nice with a large kitchen area that I was not expecting. The bathroom could have been bigger and they did not give us extra toilet paper, just a half a roll that was already in the bathroom. The bed and pillows were okay, I'm just glad I brought my own. The breakfast was very nice and the staff were very friendly and kept breakfast out a little longer for us.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2013

The room was clean and spacious. I am a picky hotel guest but this one met my expectations. We stayed 3 nights and all were pleasant and quiet. During nights 2 & 3, we could smell cigarette smoke when using the fan in the bathroom. I will stay in this hotel in the future and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 October 2012

would recommend this hotel to everyone!!!!. My fiancee and I stayed there for 11 days . The rooms are lovely and very clean, great little kitchen, the bed was comfortable, the staff just amazing from the front desk to the ladies who kept our room clean and stocked with clean towels etc... The price was very reasonable. This hotel is pet friendly! Washer and dryer works! Location is great just a few minutes to the Gate. You can walk across the Parking lot and have breakfast at waffle house or just have Breakfast at the hotel.! Wifi superfast !

Room Tip: we stayed in room 202. it was quiet. AC worked. and I felt safe.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2012

I was able to check in early and was very appreciative of that even though I had to take a smoking room to do so. The rooms are so clean and comfortable. I stayed in one of the whirlpool suites. This place is worth the money and I will stay here again. Front desk is super nice!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 17 September 2012

We did not have a reservation for this hotel. They were happy to accomodate us anyway. We had a very nice king-sized suite that was clean and comfy. The pool was lovely and clean. The washer and dryer worked very nice too and got the clothes dry the first time. That's a first!

Breakfast was continental, but plenty of seating and good food.

I can't say enough about how nice the staff was, asking if we were enjoying ourselves, etc.

I would definitely stay, again and again!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Sharon R
Reviewed 5 July 2012

I did not even realize this hotel was there! Great service and nice staff! And the rooms come with breakfast!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family