“Second time Around”

Ranked #58 of 82 Hotels in Augusta
Delray Beach, Florida
“Second time Around”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

My Family Members from up north choose this hotel for the second time to have our Family reunion and my Aunt's 90th Birthday day celebration! The rooms were nice and clean and the Housekeeping and Front Office staffs are just so friendly and accomodating. When we stepped into our room, it was nice and cold, which was great because we had just travelled from Florida.

All rooms have mini kitchens with a full size refidgerator, counter space if you want to sit and have breakfast or dinner, and the beds were nice and fresh.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Mary S, Manager at Country Hearth Inn Augusta, responded to this review, 21 November 2014
We are pleased that we could help you and your family celebrate such a blessed occasion. It was a fun filled weekend and we appreciate that we could serve you more than once. Perhaps we can assist in another birthday in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
The Woodlands, Texas
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We were searching for a clean hotel with economical rates and we were pleased with our stay. Room service was excellent with adequate and clean towels each day. The front desk was friendly and accommodating and the breakfast was good. We would stay at the Country Hearth again. Michael

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank prov36msd
We greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with some feedback about your stay. It is great to discover that we were able to accommodate your needs as we strive to provide each and every guest with a pleasant experience. We hope to be able to serve you again.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I travel and stay in hotels several times a month. This was my first time visiting Augusta, and I must say- I was pleasantly surprised! I was visiting, on business, and wanted an economical room with great value. I found it here. The rooms are larger than I expected and definitely clean- a plus. The hotel environment was quiet and friendly. I was able to access the internet and work without a drop in service. I was eagerly greeted by the hotel staff and felt like I was a welcomed guest. Although there were several hotel options in the area, I believe I found the option with the best value and service. Not a 5 star hotel. But you definitely get value for your dollar!

If you want to stay at a hotel with large rooms, clean, and a friendly staff- this is a hidden gem. I will stay every visit!

Room Tip: Call ahead to reserve your room. They go fast!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Mary S, Front Office Manager at Country Hearth Inn Augusta, responded to this review, 21 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your stay! As I recall, you are a very busy person who travels quite a bit and I am thrilled that we could accommodate your needs and that you had a pleasant stay with us. We look forward to servicing your needs the next time you come to Augusta.
Reviewed 7 March 2014

I checked in, got my key and was in my room in minutes. I received great customer service from the lady at the front desk, and from the housekeepers as well. I was not disturbed at all throughout the night and I slept well on the great bed which had four pillows. The water was hot in the shower and I had adequate towels and soap/shampoo.

• Stayed March 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback and are happy that we could accommodate your needs fully. We thank you for choosing to stay with us and hope that we can serve you again in the future. We are constantly working on improving our performance to keep our guests happy and coming back. Again, we thank you for your patronage and look forward to seeing you again!
Augusta, Georgia
Reviewed 4 February 2014

My wife, 3 children and I drove all over the area looking for a decent place for us to stay. I was very suprised at the customer service we received and the quality of the room itself. It was much nicer than surrounding Hotels in the area. The room felt and smelled very fresh and everything worked in the room. The beds were decent, we all got a restfull nights sleep. I would definetly return for another stay at this hotel. Also the exterior and neighbor noises are almost nonexistant. We had an excellent stay!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Mary S, Manager at Country Hearth Inn Augusta, responded to this review, 7 February 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback about your stay. We are happy to hear that all was well and that we could accommodate your needs. We strive to keep all guests happy and make their stay feel like a home away from home. Thank you for your business and we look forward to your next visit.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 14 April 2013 via mobile

TV and airconditioning didn't work. Workout equipment was broken. They only had two clothes hangers and one of them was broken. The only saving grace was Deborah, the manager, who did her best to help. Stay away!

• Stayed April 2013
4 Thank SoonerBob87

Travellers are raving about these Augusta hotels

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 8 April 2013

On the drive from Atlanta, my friends and I were joking about bed bugs -- after reading the reviews online. It was too late for us and during the Masters, not much choice available. Upon entering my room, I rolled back the covers to see 2 bugs crawl across the sheets! Horrified, I thought for a few moments about sleeping in the car but instead, called the desk and they switched my room. I didn't see any bugs in the one they gave me but I also didn't sleep a wink thinking about bugs.

In fairness, I don't think they were bed bugs. Fleas most likely -- still.

The new room was filthy. Hairs in the shower. Shaving stubble in the sink. Disgusting. I've stayed in hotels around the world -- some good, some bad. This place was the absolute worst.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank 926RichardP926
Also consider these accommodations in or near Augusta
Americas Best Value Inn Augusta / Fort Gordon
Jameson Inn - Augusta/Grovetown
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Augusta/Garden City
Ramada Limited Augusta/Near Fort Gordon
WoodSpring Suites Augusta Fort Gordon
Red Roof Inn & Suites Augusta South

Been to Country Hearth Inn Augusta? Share your experiences!