“Outstanding review in regards to Mrs.Lucretia”

Wingate by Wyndham Augusta/Fort Gordon
Ranked #22 of 85 Hotels in Augusta
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Good afternoon; this is my 3rd time submitting information in regards a review in the case of Mrs. Lucretia. When ever I would see her or the Property Manager Deepika Verma; I would ask if they had the chance to see the review that I submitted and everytime they would say that there was nothing in the system.

I'm currently on an assignment here at Ft Gordon; I cheked in on July 13th and will stay until the 9th of August. The assignment that I'm doing has it's ups and downs. The Staff here at this Hotel are great. One day after a stressful day at work; I was feeling some type of way(angry, pissed, anti-social). When I walked thru the Hotel Lobby I was greeting with enthusiastic southern hospitality. Mrs Lucretia greeting and held a conversation with me that made my day. She has such an outstanding personality. Everytime I see her, we have a conversation that always ends with me laughing and smiling all the way to my room. Lucretia has a welcoming spirit about her; having employees such as her adds Great value for this Hotel.

As I typed this review; I attempt to log onto my Wyndhams Reward account (so that I could include it in the review) but was unsuccesful. After being on the phone with a CSR I have come to the conclusion that that appear to be a few glitches in the Electronic system that is being used. This may explain why the previous reviews that I submitted. Please Reference my request numbered 530537 that was submited on July 28, 2014.

Over all I'm very impressed with the Staff here to include the House Keepers(that are always checking and asking if they can do nything for me as they see my around the Hotel). Please Recognize Mrs Lucretia for a job well done for representing this Hotel. The first and to me the most important impression of a Great Hotel starts and ends at the Front Counter. Please feel free to contact me if you should haveany questions

Respectfully Submited..

GySgt. Antonio Kitchens (valued Wyndham member)
U. S. Marines
antonio.kitchens@usmc.mil
5601 Armeria Cr
Dayton Ohio 45431
937-241-7401

1  Thank Antonio K
Deepika V, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Augusta/Fort Gordon, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor! Thank you for being our guest and taking the time to share your great experience .We pride ourselves in offering a best experience with all the comforts of home! We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back again..

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Staff is unhelpful, and did not want to give our family of 5 5 towels. They thought we should share 2. Breakfast is decent, but they shut the lights off when they want you out of the dining room, and quit refilling food long before breakfast is over. The entire hotel is hot and musty, and our room had a rusted and broken handrail in the bathroom, an improperly hung mirror, and a sewing needle and straight pin in the carpet, and our security latch on the door was busted. It was miserable staying here with a family.

Room Tip: Don't stay with Wingate, stick to Hilton.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your recent review of your stay . We appreciate you making us aware of the problems you experienced and want to assure you we have addressed these areas and have plans and actions in place to prevent these issues from happening again.Hope to see you again with us

Reviewed 27 July 2014

I had to leave a local hotel because it smelled terrible and management didn't really seem to care about it. I came to the Windgate which was only $13 more and was pleasantly surprised to find a very clean hotel with an awesome staff. Thank you Tracey for making my first Windgate experience amazing!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Deepika V, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Augusta/Fort Gordon, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete your survey. Thank you for your kind words about the staff which I will be sure to pass along. They do their best to make sure the guest enjoy their stay. We look forward to you next visit to your home away from home here in wingate Augusta.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

I absolutely love this hotel. Not only is it clean and professional, but the hotel staff is AMAZING. I have never been treated so wonderfully staying anywhere else! I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a wonderful experience in Augusta!! Every single staff member, ESPECIALLY Tracey at the front desk, has treated me like family. This hotel truly embodies the spirit of southern hospitality.

• Stayed: July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel!We take pride in offering the level of accommodations and service that our guests have come to love and expect from Wingate . We appreciate you taking the time to commend our staff on a "job well done". We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed everything and can't wait to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I spent several weeks at the hotel and have no complaints. Tracey was extremely helpful and polite even before my arrival and continued to be so throughout my stay. The rooms are clean, the atmosphere quiet and professional. The housekeepers were polite as well. Mercedes kept the breakfast room as well stocked as possible and the food warm. The hotel was close to the airport, the Augusta Exchange and Fort Gordon which was convenient for me. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking a moment to share your stay with us. I am pleased to hear that your trip was just as you hoped it would be.We do take pride in our great staff and clean facilities- so thank you so much for your kind words and praise.Hope you will choose us in Future Again .

Reviewed 22 July 2014