“Not the best, but not the worst OG I've been to.”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #130 of 491 Restaurants in Augusta
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Not the best, but not the worst OG I've been to.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Olive Garden is Olive Garden...the food is pretty much the same regardless of the one you eat at. What distinguishes one from the other is the decor, ambience and service. While our meals were good, the rest of it was just average.

Visited February 2014

N. Augusta
“Shoulda went to Carrabas.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 December 2013 via mobile

It's like a lower quality Carrabas but nearly the same cost. My stuffed Marsalla chicken tasted like it was bought from a frozen food section. The salad was a bowl full of lettuce with a few onions and croutons. They brought me mashed potatoes instead of the requested asparagus. The waitress did finally bring me asparagus, but only after I was done with my chicken. And they were very plain. My drink glass stayed empty for 10 minutes. Even my wife who doesn't drink all that much ran out. Good service is so hard to find these days!
My minestrone soup, while not as good as Carrabas, tasted good. My wife says the shrimp Alfredo was pretty good.

Rincon, United States
“Lunch with friends”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2013

We told our waitor that we was on a time limit. He took our food orders an brought our meals out in timely manner. I had the lobster ravioli, it was excellant. We was out & back to our destination on time thanks to our waitor!!!!!!

• Visited April 2013
“Nice place, poor quality food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2013 via mobile

It's a nice place with good service but the food is bad quality. I felt sick afterwards. Chicken Alfredo was nasty, the chicken smelt spoiled.
Never again.

• Visited April 2013
Toronto
“It was so bad”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2013 via mobile

Six of us arrived for dinner and were seated right away - that was the only thing that was good. The place was mostly empty when we arrived and we order drinks that took nearly 15 minutes to get. The drinks were beer and wine which should have only taken a few minutes. We then ordered our meals and they took nearly an hour to come out and they were awful. After asking the manager to explain why it took so long she indicated that she had to make some of the meals as they were understaffed. One of the dishes, a pasta dish had hardly any sauce. Most of the dishes were cold and in the end the manager comped the food which was nice but we had a ruined evening. I felt badly for the server as she knew it was bad.
I have been to a number of Olive Gardens and have never had such issues before. I advised the manager that she should have taken the initiative to advise us that things were going to be slow and clearly she was not management material.

Visited April 2013