West Bank Inn
US$61
US$64
US$55
Red Roof
All reviewsoutback steakhouseroom was cleansausage biscuitsbusy roadcontinental breakfastbasic hotelwhole foodsbusy areafree shuttlewashington roadcoffee makerfresh fruitvisit augustafirst floorparking lotbathroom floorwould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 1 August 2014

The room we got was on the lower level 1st floor and it was very noisy outside - the room opens directly into a parking area and a construction truck was parked about 3 ft from our door. You can hear everything that anyone standing outside you room is saying including all the cursing and F bombs. The chair in the room had stains all over it, the ceiling had several large water stains and the bed had hair on the sheets when we pulled them back for the evening. I really wish I could agree with my fellow TravelAdvisor raters on this one but I can't. I will not be staying here again if I come back to this area.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We visit Augusta a couple of times a year and have stayed at the Hampton and Homewood Suites on Washington Rd. I have found my new favorite with the West Bank Inn. If I was not concerned about price, I would stay at Homewood for $150+ a night BUT it is hard for me to justify the cost when we spend very little time in the room. So we decided to try out the West Bank Inn based on the reviews and they were right on!

I used a discount site and ended up spending aprox $45 a night and our room was so much nicer than the Hampton Inn on Washington which is extremely worn down and dated. The room at West Bank was exactly what you would expect from a $100+ room at chains like Hampton, Comfort Inn, etc. Very clean, flat screen, typical bathroom. The property is clean and nicely decorated with potted plants. Coffee is available in office, laundry facilities worked perfectly, no issues with wifi, mini coffe pots in room and nice gazebo in parking area.

It is in a perfect location right off the interstate and within walking distance to Krispie Kreme and other restaurants.

2  Thank atlirish
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Was going to stay one night, after i got here and checked out our room, we decided to stay for 2! It cost us around 65 dollars for a 150 dollar room. Clean,fresh,smelled good,friendly service, even the outside parking lot and plants are amazing.- on my way to myrtle beach from Arkansas, a good stop off point. We are stopping here on our way back home. AAAAA+. SHAWN

2  Thank Shawn T
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We stopped here on our way to Charleston. This was not the most updated hotel.... HOWEVER this was a clean nice place to sleep for a night. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. I would absolutely stay here again!

Room Tip: No swimming pool or room service but hey for the price... AWESOME
1  Thank rposey6844
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Very easy access to I-20. Room was clean, comfortable and affordable, ($60 with my AAA discount and that on a Saturday night for double occupancy). Staff was friendly and nice. Will certainly make this my hotel-home in Augusta.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the street. The staff cannot control street noise of course but Washington Rd. Has a LOT of traffic.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple