“I would refer this place to any one it's great.”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #65 of 85 Hotels in Augusta
Reviewed 8 September 2011

First off I would like to thank the two people that I had the plessure to meet before I tell everyone their names I would like to inform u that they are very nice and professional people so keep up the great work Miss. Erica Scurry and Mrs. Nelva. Well to tell travlers a little about the Rodeway Inn this is a very clean and Convenient place its near a varity of restaurant's they provide breakfast in the mornings from 6am until 9am. They have cable in the room that's a plus enough said come try them out its a great pleace and once again thanks to the staff keep up the great work.

• Stayed: September 2011
RodewayAGM, Asst. General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2011

We are thankful for your comment you posted, to inform all readers of your experience during you stay at our hotel. We are glad your experience was most pleasurable and that our staffs' demeanor was welcoming and pleasant. Please lodge with Rodeway Inn wherever you are in the Augusta area again.

Reviewed 29 August 2011

Rodeway in Augusta, GA is like a home away form home for me. On my last visit I was greeted by an employee name Nelva Ridley whom always is pleasant and goes out of her way toprovide me with excellent customer service.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple

Thank you for commenting on your stay with us here at Rodeway Inn. We take pride in serving our guest. We hope to see you again when you are in the Augusta area.

Reviewed 26 August 2010

I enjoyed my stay at the quality inn. I was here on buisness. I was pleased with the fact that they had rooms available to my liking. I did wish that they provided a little more for breakfast but was satisfied with what i did eat. The location was not the best but i felt very safe here. The front desk service was great. Samantha checked me in and out. She seemed to know exactly what she was doing. I slept ok other than the fact that the room next to me was loud but the front desk handled that for me andi was able to rest.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
Christine W, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2012

We appreciate your wonderful review of our accommodations. It was an extreme pleasure to host you.

Reviewed 31 July 2010

While visiting friends and family that are located in Augusta area we came upon the Quality Inn on Peach Orchard and was amazed because it was not only convenient and affordable for us but was quiet pleasant to stay in... the staff and the amenities that were offered were great! Had forgotten to take my laptop with me this trip but the availability of the computer that can be used by visitors was a great feature along with the continental breakfast ... I will be back!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 July 2010

My husband and I went to Augusta to visit some friends and we stayed at the Quality Inn because of the low price and decent reviews. When we arrived the staff was very friendly and welcoming. Our experience at the quality inn exceeded our expectations! Very comfortable and clean. Newly renovated and quiet. The pool was the icing on the cake- refreshing in this hot southern weather. :) Overall, very pleased.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 July 2010

When I arrived to the hotel I wasn't sure what to think. When i walked in it was clean and very nice. The staff was awesome and very helpful to me. The room were very nice and I had a great night sleep. I had to leave very early the next morning and they made arrangement so I could have breakfast before leaving at 5:30 am. I recommend this hotel for a stay to anyone and its also great price!!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 April 2010

This Quality Inn is very affordable. The staff is very friendly. The free breakfast is good. The room is very nice. It appears that everything is recently updated. Everything about my stay met or exceeded my expectations. Most importantly, I slept well.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business