“Great overnight stay in Augusta”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #62 of 86 Hotels in Augusta
Reviewed 10 March 2012

Passing through Georgia we stayed here. The rooms were clean and quiet and the bed super comfortable. Staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast offerings were limited (but waffles were great!) and the room was over furnished but as mentioned the bed was really nice. Thanks Juna for your hospitality! I would stay here again.

Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
bholay, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2012

Thank you for taking your time to let us know about your stay. We are so pleased that we were able to make your recent stay at our hotel enjoyable and easy. We do value all of our guests and we try our very best to show it. We hope that next time you are in town whether it is for business or for leisure travel; you will choose to stay with us again.

Nand Verma
nandverma123@yahoo.com

Reviewed 27 October 2011

Some reviewers rate this motel very highly though that was not my experience. We came in after dark and had to conduct the check-in through ballistic glass. The room was a bit cramped and very run down. A stained lampshade here, a burned out bulb there. After I got into the shower I noticed there were no bath towells at all, just a couple of wash colths and two hand towells. My wife was not game to go back outside and request towells via a coin slot, so I dried off using the hair dryer. To be fair, when I mentioned this the next morning, I was credited 1000 points on my rewards program.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family

We first want thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to let us know what you thought about our hotel. We strive to please our guests and we are constantly using reviews and comments to better our hotel in every way. We apologize for any inconvience that you may have come across during your stay but we do assure you that many changes are happening in our hotel and your next stay with us will most definitely be more to your standard. Thank you for choosing us and we hope to see you again soon.

Nand Verma
nandverma123@yahoo.com

Reviewed 19 October 2011

I checked in on 09/01/2011 and stayed through 09/11/2011 from the start mrs.ridley was great with her customer service skills. She made my stay pleasent at first i though it was going to be just another crappy stay with no service, but i was surprized how the guest are treated. And thanks to the housekeeping staff for making my stay pleasant. I would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
RodewayAGM, Asst. General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2011

Our staff works very hard and they are awesome. Thank you for the positive review. We are a gem and glad you were most pleased with the services rendered by our staff.

Reviewed 19 September 2011

I stayed at this hotel for about a week. I thought that it may have been loud in the area it is in, but I was very wrong. I had a peaceful night's sleep everynight of my stay. The manager there, Nelva, was very helpful for all of my needs. I will be back.

Room Tip: rooms on right side are by the pool.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Christine W, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2012

Rodeway Inn Management and Staff are proud to offer quiet and relaxing accommodations to our precious guests.

Thank you for a really great review.

Reviewed 13 September 2011

A big thanks to rodeway inn, my first trip to augusta ga, i found myself with a broken car, right down the road from this hotel, I have now been here since friday night, and can only say good things about the staff and the quality of this hotel. From the first night i got here the rate was affordable, seeing as how I was only suppose to stay one night, has now turned into 4 nights, The front desk clerks have been more than helpful to assiting in anything we have needed. The rooms are very clean, and very nice. and their pool was a luxury i wasnt aware of until the second day i was here and it was very nice to be able to take our daughter swimming! I So a big thank you to all the employees, Nick, Mrs Nelva,and Mrs Erica, all of them have been great, a big thanks to nick especially after signing us up for the choice programs seeing as how we ended up staying longer than expected, now we can earn points while we stay here. I would deff recommend anyone to stay here !

Room Tip: Rooms on back side near the philly place are really nice and quiet !
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple

Thank you for such a glowing comment of our property. We are glad that we were all here to make you and your daughter's stay most pleasant & a silver lining when you car was inoperable. Whenever you are in the Augusta area again, please choose Rodeway Inn for your lodging needs.

Reviewed 8 September 2011

First off I would like to thank the two people that I had the plessure to meet before I tell everyone their names I would like to inform u that they are very nice and professional people so keep up the great work Miss. Erica Scurry and Mrs. Nelva. Well to tell travlers a little about the Rodeway Inn this is a very clean and Convenient place its near a varity of restaurant's they provide breakfast in the mornings from 6am until 9am. They have cable in the room that's a plus enough said come try them out its a great pleace and once again thanks to the staff keep up the great work.

• Stayed: September 2011

We are thankful for your comment you posted, to inform all readers of your experience during you stay at our hotel. We are glad your experience was most pleasurable and that our staffs' demeanor was welcoming and pleasant. Please lodge with Rodeway Inn wherever you are in the Augusta area again.

Reviewed 29 August 2011

Rodeway in Augusta, GA is like a home away form home for me. On my last visit I was greeted by an employee name Nelva Ridley whom always is pleasant and goes out of her way toprovide me with excellent customer service.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple

Thank you for commenting on your stay with us here at Rodeway Inn. We take pride in serving our guest. We hope to see you again when you are in the Augusta area.