“Great place to stay”

Ranked #63 of 82 Hotels in Augusta
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 26 August 2010

I enjoyed my stay at the quality inn. I was here on buisness. I was pleased with the fact that they had rooms available to my liking. I did wish that they provided a little more for breakfast but was satisfied with what i did eat. The location was not the best but i felt very safe here. The front desk service was great. Samantha checked me in and out. She seemed to know exactly what she was doing. I slept ok other than the fact that the room next to me was loud but the front desk handled that for me andi was able to rest.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
Christine W, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 27 December 2012
We appreciate your wonderful review of our accommodations. It was an extreme pleasure to host you.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 31 July 2010

While visiting friends and family that are located in Augusta area we came upon the Quality Inn on Peach Orchard and was amazed because it was not only convenient and affordable for us but was quiet pleasant to stay in... the staff and the amenities that were offered were great! Had forgotten to take my laptop with me this trip but the availability of the computer that can be used by visitors was a great feature along with the continental breakfast ... I will be back!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with friends
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 22 July 2010

My husband and I went to Augusta to visit some friends and we stayed at the Quality Inn because of the low price and decent reviews. When we arrived the staff was very friendly and welcoming. Our experience at the quality inn exceeded our expectations! Very comfortable and clean. Newly renovated and quiet. The pool was the icing on the cake- refreshing in this hot southern weather. :) Overall, very pleased.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 21 July 2010

When I arrived to the hotel I wasn't sure what to think. When i walked in it was clean and very nice. The staff was awesome and very helpful to me. The room were very nice and I had a great night sleep. I had to leave very early the next morning and they made arrangement so I could have breakfast before leaving at 5:30 am. I recommend this hotel for a stay to anyone and its also great price!!

• Stayed July 2010, travelled solo
Greenville, SC
Reviewed 30 April 2010

This Quality Inn is very affordable. The staff is very friendly. The free breakfast is good. The room is very nice. It appears that everything is recently updated. Everything about my stay met or exceeded my expectations. Most importantly, I slept well.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business
savannah
Reviewed 31 August 2009

We stayed in this hotel for its convenience to the hospital where my husband was going to have surgery. It was not a particularly nice place, but in tems of being close and cheap, we thought it would be okay. It was a typical outside stairwell, window in the front, 2-story motel. It wasn't really pretty, wasn't really clean BUT we were spending less than $70 a night, and we weren't there to have fun.
Our hotel had some sort of bugs in it. We asked to switch rooms, and they sent us to a room that had damages and was far less clean than the other one.
We decided to leave this hotel and venture further away from the hotel. Although we had only spent 4 hours in this hotel, and we were all itchy and angry, they would not refund us one single dime.
Upon complaining via email (the only way to contact the hotel's higher-ups) I recieved poorly written emails about how no one found bugs, (but we found one in my daughter's hair!) and how people love their hotel!
Worst customer service I've ever received in my life.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with family

Travellers are raving about these Augusta hotels

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 11 August 2009

From the reviews I read I didn't have high expectations but it was near where I had to go so decided to give it a shot. Well my expectations were met. The area the hotel is in not the nicest which isn't a big concern of mine but may be for others. The room was not ergonomic as there was not a desk but there was a chair with wheels but nowhere to place it. A light was burnt out, the fridge barely worked, the bed was hard, there was some dust, the picture on the tv was full of static...Not much of a breakfast offering and no room really.
However even though the exit door was facing the parking lot and it was busy, I did find it quiet. And the wireless internet worked fine.
The place needs a major revamping. I'll have to find a different hotel on my next visit.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled on business