Candlewood Suites Augusta
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfree laundrymini storefront deskice makerburner stovefull kitchenan extended stayexercise roomwashers and dryershome away from homelong term stayworked greatbusiness centerwonderful stayroom was very clean and comfortableshopping and restaurantsexcellent customer service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I was surprised by how friendly the front desk staff was. They showed great respect to me at all times. They were more than willing to offer help and information about the local area. Its nice to have someone tell you good morning everyday. Also to have them ask how your day is/was. They show that true southern hospitality and I couldn't put a price on it. Christina is the nicest and probably the best hotel front desk clerk I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

Now lets mention the cleaning staff! Lenora is amazing!! Hands down this woman takes pride in her job and does it to the highest standard. She cleaned my room ahead of time on Masters weekend just so I would be able to check in a few hours early after two days of traveling on the road. Masters weekend is a very crazy and hectic time in Augusta and a strain on hotel staff. These great ladies did everything with great professionalism and still added that extra touch.

Thanks to Christina and Lenora for making my stay her at Candlewood Suites such a great and memorable stay.

Room Tip: Try for a room away from stairs and ones that do not have a room above to avoid noisy occupants.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Betty C, Public Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Thank you for selecting us and for revealing your positive view of our business with others. We will never get tired of hearing that we please our treasured customers. We strive for our staff to go above and beyond for the needs of our guest. we are proud you could enjoy our Southern hospitality and hope you choose to stay with us again if you are traveling in Augusta! Once again thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

As a frequent guest at this hotel, I have enough time and experiences to assign an Excellent rating to the services rendered by the staff. The manager (Betty), staff, and the ovrall ambiance created by all personnel at this site far exceeds that which I experienced at most other suites I have staye at. As a frequent traveller nationwide and worldwide my fist hotel chice is Candlewwod Suites. As for when I am in Augusta, I always return to Candlewood Suites for a repeat of its unsecelled hospitalityt!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Betty C, Public Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We love to have repeat guest! We are so glad you find our hotel a place you can stay to get a friendly staff and a good nights rest. We try to go above and beyond for each one of our guest. We are glad you like to stay a Candlewood's around the world. Just call us your home away from home! If ever in Augusta again please book with us.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Thank you housekeeping and Jerry from maintenance.you guys were so helpful in any thing we needed.Betty thank u for the great chilly and helping me out when ever I needed anything.what a great team you have!

• Stayed: January 2014

We appreciate you taking your time to write us a review. We love to be a home away from home. There is nothing like a warm bowl of chili on a cold night. We are so happy you found our staff friendly and helpful. Please choose to stay with us again if you are ever in Augusta

Reviewed 15 February 2014

First of all I would like to comment on how nice the entire staff is. Betty the General Manager is great! Always such a pleasure to speak with and goes above and beyond to please. The hotel is very clean, quiet, and close to everything that Augusta has to offer. I just love the room layouts they are like apartments they all have kitchens. Me and my Family stay here when we have to bring my mother to the hospital for surgeries. Very safe and welcoming place to stay. You cant go wrong for the price either. You will not be disappointed. A+++++

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We are so happy you were pleased with your stay. We love to hear that both our staff and are hotel was enjoyable. Our hotel is in a great location being right offf of Washinton road you have everything you need. We hope you choose to stay with us again next time your in Augusta!

Reviewed 22 January 2014

I needed to work in the area for about 3 months. Found this online as a good price, booked online to try it out. After all this time and the many cities and work trips I have had, the Candlewood Suites are the best of all facets looked for in a stay.

Room Tip: Well stocked Kitchen utensiles.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Betty C, Public Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to write us a review. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and you were impressed with our staff. We pride ourselfs on going above and beyond to please our guest. Having long term guests is always our goal, thank you for spending your three months with us! We hope you decide to stay with us again if your every in Augusta. We like to be a home away from home!