“ANOTHER great stay..”

Ranked #24 of 84 Hotels in Augusta
Pittsburgh
“ANOTHER great stay..”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Stayed at this hotel many times for business but it's nice coming to a place were you are often treated as family. Front desk and hotel staff are friendly and always very accomodating. Look foward to always returning. Rooms are clean and well kept, although during my stay I twice returned to my room after work to find my room door not closed but still open. I let the front desk know after the second time and it didn't happen again during the remaining time of my stay. Always a pleasure staying here.

Room Tip: Higher floors and corner rooms are a little more quieter.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
purohitholdings, Director of Sales at Staybridge Suites Augusta, responded to this review, 4 September 2014
It's a pleasure knowing you enjoyed your stay each time and feel as if you're home! We hope to see you soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Augusta, Georgia
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Don't make RSP over the internet for Masters Week! Call hotel direct! I walked into a handicap room, which I was told was a rack room! Asked for a change ... But no rooms available, of course it's Masters week. The room charges are sometime 10 times normal rate. I feel sorry for someone requesting a handicap room. I would get fined if I parked in a handicap space! Maybe Hotels should be fined, too! Anyway, the room was clean, but for some reason a fork was in the bathroom sink. The staff was friendly but failed to provide me with another room. Another person beside me at the office desk said "At least you don't have another person in your room!" Good luck finding an open room! The hotels charge at least 5 times the normal cost during Masters week ... it's all about money! Don't stay in Augusta during the week... I would recommend Columbia area. The rates are not thur the roofs, yet. It's about an hour drive to the Masters.

Stayed April 2014
1 Thank DanielB1950
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Augusta, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Dear DanielB1950,

Thank you for your feedback. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We appreciate your nice comment regarding our staff.

However, we’re sorry we about the room confusion and for the rates during your stay. We will look into this concern. I assure you the feedback of our hotel will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate departments. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 9 January 2014

1 - My last stay at hotel, I saw a women with pet in hotel. She was walking her small dog in corridor and lobby of Staybridge Suites Augusta. I asked how much "Pet fee". I wanted to bring my pet. Very interesting. Pet is not allowed at Staybridge Suites Augusta. Really???

2 - In evening, on my room door I put sign; "Do not disturb". AT 8-30 AM Made know at my door!!! I was after long day at hospital. I wanted had a rest, sleep. For this reason, I did not stay at hospital. She did not apologize for wake me up.

3 - I asked extra pillow. Pillow at hotel - NOT AVAILABLE.

4 - TV did not show all channels - that on program. My husband called a manager. At 9 am. Manager came to room at 4-30 PM. Of course, He can do nothing, because he did not saw technician at this day. And technician left for today.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank At L
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Augusta, responded to this review, 26 January 2014
Dear At L,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am very disappointed to hear about your experience on your recent stay. Our hotel is very proud of its level of service and quality of its product. Please accept our sincere apologies for any shortcomings you may have experienced in particular the knocking on your door, unavailability of extra pillows and the issue with television. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas. We welcome any opportunity to improve.

Lera P
Case Manager
IHGCare
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Front desk guy really good. Hotel - well it's a luxury extended stay. But with that, you get minimal housekeeping, etc.

It was clean, near modern, and close to restaurants. Easy on off access to highway.

The Internet - not great - they had like 5 networks and one would work an hour and then i'd switch to another. Gym - old but varied equipment.

Overally you'll do fine here.

PS - kudos to the ripe and fresh honeydew at breakfast - other hotels use frozen. there was a real difference here.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank TravelManSouth
shahjasmines, Manager at Staybridge Suites Augusta, responded to this review, 10 June 2013
Thank you for taking time to write a review. We appreciate your comments. Since this is an extended stay hotel, housekeeping is minimal but we do provide full service housekeeping to guest who let the front desk know that they need it. Its free too
We appreciate that you liked our breakfast especially the fresh fruit. When you do visit next time, please enjoy our home theater and Putting green

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 16 April 2013

This was my 3rd consecutive year with friends during Masters week, and it has only gotten better each time. The staff from Sherry, NARY, Kristin and Rosa are there every year remembering your name, always smiling despite the hectic week during Masters. The rooms are Very clean, spacious and comfortable...the lobby area cozy and contemporary, with a full and well-stocked breakfast. We watched the play-off on Masters sunday from the leather lazy-boys in the theater room... awesome.The location is perfect -- 1 mile walk to front gate of Augusta National, yet on the right side of traffic as the I-20 is a stone's throw; short walk to Bonefish, Starbucks and other amenities. A drive straight thru the Washington intersection and you're in the estate-type homes around Augusta National, bypassing Washington traffic to the quieter gate 9 entrance. The Kroger and Fresh Market is a couple blocks away to stock your kitchen. wifi free and reliable. Augusta Chronicle and water...shuttle to boot. The best value for money during Masters week, considering the cost and poorer quality of other hotels in the area. Thankyou Staybridge Augusta ! My Augusta family ! ~ Frank, Toronto Canada

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
shahjasmines, Manager at Staybridge Suites Augusta, responded to this review, 23 April 2013
Thank You Mr. Frank. It is always lovely to have you at our hotel. We are really happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.
Thank You for sharing it on Trip advisor

Pittsburgh
Reviewed 10 April 2013

I have stayed at this property many times on business over the years. Always find the rooms clean and furnished nicely. They are spacious and offer a nice retreat after a long days work.
The staff is very friendly and knowledgable and very helpful. Miss Sherrie always welcomes our group when we return each year and having what seems like little turnover at the front desk makes it feel like coming home again. There are other places to stay in Augusta, but you can't get that feeling everywhere.

Room Tip: All rooms are appointed the same, I like the higher floors. Just seems to be a little more quiet.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank familyoffive106
We are humbled by your great comments and your views . Thank you for these wonderful comments and for taking the time to share this valuable feedback with TripAdvisor.. We are grateful for your wonderful feedback about our rooms and outstanding team, we strive to ensure our guests feels right at home with us and we are so pleased you found our team, service and rooms to be accommodating. I hope you will continue to allow my colleagues and I the opportunity to create an incredible hotel stay for you in our hotel in the future.

Winter Park, Colorado
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Great hotel with an unbelievable staff. From check-in to check-out a wonderful experience. Stayed in a two bedroom two bath suite that was very spacious and CLEAN. This hotel was beyond clean and every encounter with any staff member was a pleasure.

Room Tip: The two bedroom suite is great if your traveling with kids.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Thank You for your kind comments. Two bedroom Suite is one of my favorite room in hotel. Its a huge suite and definitely a large space if travelling with kids.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.