“Nice Hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn Augusta
Ranked #7 of 84 Hotels in Augusta
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Great location. Easy to get to I20. Close to FT Gordon. In a era of no smoking they had a very nice smoking area, that did not interfere with other guests. The hotel was nice, no issues at all and the staff extremely friendly.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
newport_group, Social Media Specialist at Hilton Garden Inn Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Thank you for letting us know how much you loved our hotel!

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Augusta

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Service was excellent, staff was helpful, courteous and professional. Breakfast at $^.00 per person when you made the reservations was an excellent value with made to order omlets and a variety of choices.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We're glad to hear that our staff was accommodating and helpful during your recent stay.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Hotel was clean and well located. Staff were professional and helpful. Restaurant staff were outstanding, giving great service with a positive attitude. Great way to start a day. Breakfast was of good quality for the price. Room was close to highway but was quiet. Would recommend.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We're glad to hear that our hotel was exactly what you were looking for during your recent stay!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We arrived at the Hilton Garden Inn, its located right off Washington Rd. It is close to I-20 as well. The property grounds are well kept and the staff was very nice and attentive even at my late check in. My room (505) appeared to clean, I did notice that the bathtub had some areas that needed to be re- caulked. The pillow on the sofa in the living area of the suite was torn, and there was evidence of water damage on the valance over the curtain area. Other than those few items the visit was very good.

Room Tip: We had a higher level room - very quite- we heard nothing but our Television
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank La'Tasha S
newport_group, Social Media Specialist at Hilton Garden Inn Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Thank you for staying with us and for letting us know about your stay! We appreciate your honesty and we hope to see you again the next time you're in Augusta!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Stayed with hubby and son for basketball tournament. This hotel is located right off the I-20. Easy to find. Close to great restaurants and entertainment. Comfortable room and beds. Great food at breakfast. Although restaurant closes at midnight, great late night snacks avaible in pantry for reasonable prices.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We're happy to hear that our location was perfect for your visit during the recent basketball tournament!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

This is a very nice property. Well maintained and staffed. I would stay here anytime I'm in Augusta. I cover 12 states and a good hotel is gold in my book. The rooms smell fresh and are very clean. The beds are comfortable and the wireless works great. I had the breakfast in the morning and the food was good as far as breakfast goes. The service from the staff was very good as well.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We're happy to hear how much you enjoyed your recent stay with us and we certainly hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I recently booked a night at this hotel but at the last minute my business plans were changed so I ended up staying at another Hilton Garden Inn (in Ohio this time). In all of the confusion, I must have forgotten to call and cancel my reservation with this hotel in Augusta. When I saw a charge on my Amex from this hotel, I didn't even remember that I had made the reservation in the 1st place so not canceling was completely my own fault. So I called the hotel and they gave me a runaround, transferring me all over the place before I ended up back with Hilton Honors of which I am a silver member (but WAS working towards diamond this year). They said that they would speak with the hotel and get back to me in 3 - 5 business days. I also called my travel agancy and asked them to help. The hotel flatly denied helping in any way. That is their right, it's their POLICY. Well, having policy thrown in my face when I am basically begging them for help doesn't sit well with me. Neither does being unsympathetic and unbending when faced with a special request. I travel constantly, over 200 nights a year in hotels (pathetic, right?). In the past, I have stayed more at IHG properties (Holiday Inn) but this year, I decided that I would give Hilton another chance after a Hampton Inn charged me a no-show for a night when I actually stayed AT the hotel that charged me for a no-show. They wouldn't budge on that one either even though I was at the hotel when they charged me. I stayed away from Hilton brands for about 5 years after that. Anyway, with the amount of travel I do and the amount of nights that I stay in hotels, I need my business partners (Hotels) to be a little more understanding and at least willing to work with me a little bit. They treated me like i was a piece of garbage so now I say this: Good Bye Hilton brands and my deepest apologies to IGH and Holiday Inn brands who I should have remained loyal to. I will never stay in the Hilton Garden Inn in Augusta Ga and only in total desperation will I stay in another Hilton brand hotel in the future. It was your choice to treat me like crap, now I'm gone.

Room Tip: Book a room in another hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 32,331

We apologize for you inconvenience and we do urge you to contact the general manager if you would like to discuss the matter further, kat.johnson@hilton.com.