ECCO Suites Augusta
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsred carpetsectional sofamicrowave and coffee makercheese omelettespillow toppet friendly hotellarge refrigeratormake your own wafflesovernight staybusiness centerbasketball teamsitting areabowling tournamentfront desk staffcommon areasvery pleasant stayoff the highway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 March 2014

My company reserves a block of rooms and, usually, The Jameson is a good bet. The beds are firm and a group of pillows on each bed. The breakfast is standard: waffles, eggs, sausage patties, cereal, fruit, juice, bread, etc.

The check-in is easy and the staff is friendly. We've used the business area when our office had issues.

This past weekend, I had a sub-par experience. The maid/housekeeper didn't wash the tub and made my bed with my bear under the sheets. When I noticed those things, I looked closer and noticed that the tub probably hadn't beed washed in serveral uses.

This was disappointing because most of my co-workers like staying at the Jameson. Hopefully, that staff member was just having a bad day.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 March 2014

Stayed her during the week of the major ice storm, we only lost power for about 1 hour. The staff remainded friendly concidering road conditions and the un friendly guest staying there.

The room was nice, clean and the beds were comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Let me start by first saying that we checked in here after having a horrible experience at another hotel so this one seemed like The Trump Tower compared to our previous hotel.
The lobby is clean and modern and there is a great vibe from the front staff. They are very friendly and accommodating.
The rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was a very nice breakfast, for the price of the rooms.
We had a great night sleep and would come back again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2014

We picked this hotel for our overnight stay last week and really liked it. The hotel is clean and modern inside and the front desk was very accommodating and friendly.

We had a king room with lots of space, a small sectional and a little kitchen area with a big fridge (compared to standard hotel fridges), microwave and coffee maker. The room and bathroom was clean, even though the bathroom is a little small compared to the rest of the room.

The breakfast had biscuits, eggs, waffles, bagels, sausage and cereal. The only thing we were missing was the toast and there was no space for it either, so i doubt it was on their breakfast buffet at all.

The only downside is the highway and train noise, but since I am a light sleeper, I always have ear plugs anyway. I would still stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2014

We have found ourselves traveling to Augusta numerous times in the past several months. Recently we discovered Jameson Suites (the price was right). Wow- wish we would've started here to begin with. We have tried several lodging accomodations in the area and Jameson wins- hands down. Clean, clean, clean! Spacious rooms. Rockin' breakfast (that starts early for business people needing to head out). Danielle the manager remembered us just after our first stay! Everything in the hotel and rooms are in working order and are kept very clean. We haven't had a bad room yet. This is a GREAT place to land after a long day of meetings. Great TV options, hot coffee is always available and I have I mentioned it is very clean?! Oh and the breakfast was beyond our expectations!

Room Tip: From what I can see the rooms are all very good. If you want floor acces to ice machines stay on the 2nd or 4th floors. There is also washers and dryers available on site.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
JSAugusta, General Manager at ECCO Suites Augusta, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2014

Dear Michelle,

I am so glad you discovered Jameson Suites in Augusta, GA. Our staff will work hard to continue to exceed your expectations every time you stay with us. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again very soon.

Best Regards,