“Trip to Augusta Futurity” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Roof Inn Augusta - Washington Road

Red Roof Inn Augusta - Washington Road
Ranked #24 of 82 Hotels in Augusta
Hickory Grove, United States
“Trip to Augusta Futurity”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 January 2014

This trip was to Augusta to see the Futurity Finals. We were told by a friend to stay here. It was a good clean place not far from the arena and it was a great price. It proved to be just what he said. We will stay here again. Thanks for a great experience.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

dprzedecki, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Augusta - Washington Road, responded to this review, 11 February 2014
Mr. Grady R,

Thank you selecting the Hampton Inn Augusta as your place of rest. We appreciate your business and the time you took in completing a Trip Advisor REview.

I am pleased to see that we exceeded your expectations and that you enjoyed your time here for the Augusta Futurity. We work diligently to be the cleanest and friendliest in Augusta. Thank you for the generous rating you gave on our service and cleanliness. We put much focus on those areas.

If there is anything we can do better, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

David Przedecki

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Virginia Beach
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

This location was first generation Hampton and looked and smelt like a nursing home. I was extremely disappointed in the condition of the walls and flooring in the bath room. The paint on the walls was bubbled up and the grout in the floor tile was cracked. If I didn't know that I was in a Hampton Inn, I would have sworn that I was at an old Best Western.

• 1 of 5 bubbles

1 Thank cootertravel
Thank you selecting the Hampton Inn Augusta as your place of rest. We appreciate your business and the time you took in completing a review.

I regret that our service did not meet your expectations when you were here recently. The scores you gave are well below our acceptance and with all survey we like to know how we can do better.

If you would, please let me know so that I can correct the issues and hope to earn your trust and business again.

I look forward to hearing a response from you and I apologize for any inconvenience.

Jupiter, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

This hotel is close to everything you might want. The exterior access may not be what you'd like though rooms are clean, staff is friendly and efficient. Exercise room is on the bigger side with one large TV. Great pool area, weather permitting.

1 Thank Deborah M
Dear Deborah

Thank you selecting the Hampton Inn Augusta as your place of rest. We appreciate your business and the time you took in completing a Trip Advisor Review

You are absolutely correct when saying we have a great pool deck. Weather permiting we have seen great times there. We hope that when the weather warms up, you will come back and give it try.

I am pleased to see that even though we are an exterior hotel, you continued to give us the opportunity to show you that we are the best hotel in Augusta.

If there is anything we can do better, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

I travel for business and I am out 50-60 nights a year. The team at The Hampton Inn on Washington Road in Augusta is amazing. From check-in to check-out the 3-4 nights a year I am in Augusta I truly look forward to my stay. It is hands down the best value for the money you will find in Augusta.

Thank S. R P
dprzedecki, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Augusta - Washington Road, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Dear S.R.P.

We want to personally send our gratitude to you for completing a trip advisor review on our staff and services. I am blessed to have a top notch team with years of customer service experience.

They are the reason why we are successful and we can only hope that others received the same level of service that you have had. As always, we look forward to having you stay with us again and thank you for your kind comments.

Respectfully
Florence, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

Looking for a place to take a quick nap on a long trip, this hotel proved to be such a great place for the price. They offered a great price at that time of night (after midnight) and the clerk was super helpful. The room was quiet, clean and cozy! Definitely recommend to any traveler!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Dena W,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a trip advisor review. We value each comment and do our best to correct the matter and/or praise our team.

After reviewing your comments, it seems that praise is in order to my team here. We work on hard on the little details that make a big difference to our operation.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your stay with everyone and we look forward to having you here again.

Nashville, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014

The staff here was phenomenal. Very courteous and helpful. The facility is 30 years old (16th Hampton Inn which explains the lower price) which is kind of a shock if you're expecting the newer facility. But it's clean and has the great beds!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

dprzedecki, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Augusta - Washington Road, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Mr. Scott E,

Thank you taking the time to complete a trip advisor response. We are please to hear that with the age of our facility you see that we have upgraded the hotel to be the best in Augusta. Our goal as a team here is to be in the top 10 in rankings on Trip Advisor.

With your comments, we are moving in the right direction. Thank you chosing to stay here and we look forward to having you back here in Augusta.

Naples, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

We decided to stay here on Christmas night, after attending my sister-in-law's funeral. When we made the reservation, we asked if there were any restaurants open for dinner in town that night - we were told yes, no problem. We figured they would most likely be in larger, higher end hotels in Augusta and we would be able to have dinner there. When we checked in, 'Hope' told us that our choices were Waffle House or McDonalds. She cheerfully told us that she had no idea why her colleague had told us there would be someplace to eat dinner and handed us our key.

The room looked much nicer on the website than it actually was - the hotel room doors all led outside to the parking lot, the trim and tile were tired and need to be replaced, the vent in the bathroom was hanging down and filthy, and the room smelled funny. e were so tired that we just dealt with it rather than switching rooms.

We ended up finding a bar that served food (thanks to Siri) and salvaged our evening, no thanks to "Hope" whom I started to call "Hopeless. " Needless to say, I would not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Dear Kmmth,

Thank you for taking the time to share you disappoint with your recent stay. I want to first send our condolences for the loss of your loved one. We apologize that the hotel did not meet your standards.

During the holidays, there are many changes in restaurants being opened and closed... it is very difficult to know where to recommend. I am glad to hear that you were able to find something. I have reviewed all bookable website to ensure that we have the disclosure about the Exterior Entrances and have confirmed that it is posted. I apologize that you did not see it.

My associate Hope has been with us for many years and has excelled in many areas receiving many compliments on her service. I apologize that you feel you did not received such service.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me directly at 706.737.1122 extension 100.