Red Roof Inn Augusta - Washington Road
US$88
Comfort Suites(Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$91
Quality Inn Medical Center Area(Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$54
ECCO Suites Augusta(Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$113
Hotwire.com
US$176
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 June 2014

This felt like a no-gel Motel. Room smelled. Front desk clerk was very nice at check-in. I also couldn't believe we were put in the last room on the end. I'm aware some of these Hamptons have external entrances, but she should have informed us of this. My family didn't feel safe, but we were so tired from a 5 hour drive we just prayed it up and collapsed. The Breakfast food was not at all appetizing. The only benefit was instant grits. Unfortunately most Hamptons think everybody eats oatmeal.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
dprzedecki, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Augusta - Washington Road, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear Cal

Thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn Augusta as your place of rest. We appreciate your business and the time you took in sharing your experience.

If you would, please let me know so that I can correct the issues and hope to earn your trust and business again.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stairs were dirty. They had not been swept. The room was non smoking, but smelled like smoke. A smoke "container" was outside the area of our room, so when someone went outside to smoke , the smell drifted up to our room.

Dear Robert

I regret that your stay did not meet your expectations when you were here recently. The scores you gave are well below our acceptance. Unfortunately we cannot control other individuals from smoking even though we have sectioned smoking rooms.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This is a very dated property and was one of the lower quality Hampton properties I have recently stayed. The lobby was in good condition, but the hotel and rooms are old. There was considerable noise from both the outside and other hotel rooms.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Tony

Dear Robert

I regret that your stay did not meet your expectations when you were here recently. The scores you gave are well below our acceptance. We are very proud of our hotel even though we are 28 years young. It is challenging to compete with the new modern hotels however as you graded us did meet our expectation in service and cleanliness and value. Thank you.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Our family was in Augusta for a wedding and stayed 3 days at the Hampton Inn. We got into town at 7:00 am and was pleasantly surprised when we were able to check in early. The staff at this hotel was so friendly and helpful to us.The room was clean and comfortable. The pool and the sitting area by the pool was very relaxing. The breakfast buffet was awesome and different everyday we were there. The hotel is so close to the interstate and Washington rd has every kind of store and restaurant on it. So convenient to everything. Well worth the money to stay here. Thank you to the Hampton Inn for a great stay!

Dear Teresa

Congratulations on the ceremony of the family getting married. We were glad to be the host hotel for your party.

I cannot be more proud of my team and hotel from your comments and ratings you posted on trip advisor. With some many hotels to chose from we are glad to have exceeded your expectations and that all areas of your stay was the best.

Should you be in Augusta again, please look us up and stay with us again.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 22 May 2014

My experience at Hampton Inn has always be great. Did not check reviews. This is an old property and soon should be a Motel 6. Bed was good, but noise from outside and neighbor bouncing a ball made it difficult to sleep. Breakfast was good and people were excellent. Bathroom cramped and small closet space. Just not up to standard expected.

Room Tip: Get as far away from the highway as possible.

Dear Mike