“Quite Pleased”

Ranked #26 of 83 Hotels in Augusta
Monroe, United States
“Quite Pleased”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

The room was clean. Bed linen was a very clean white. Good place to stay especially if you want a comfortable bed for a good night rest. My only complaint is that the humidity was really high in the room. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

dprzedecki, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Augusta - Washington Road, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Dear Carolyn

I have reviewed your responses and comments you completed and are pleased to see that we met your expectations. We work diligently to be the cleanest and friendliest in Augusta. Thank you for the generous rating you gave on our service and cleanliness. We put much focus on those areas.

We will look further into your comments regarding the humidity in the room.

David Przedecki

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Metairie, United States
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Booked a room four months in advance. Two double beds for 4 people. When we got there, they bumped us to just one double bed. My kids had to sleep on the disgusting floor. This seems like an old hotel Hampton bought and renovated, not an originally built Hampton Inn. I was told other people were staying longer so they bumped us to a one bed room.

Dear Rhonda

Thank you for selecting the Hampton Inn Augusta as your place of rest. We appreciate your business and the time you took in completing a Trip Advisor Response.

I regret that our service did not meet your expectations when you were here recently. The scores you gave are well below our acceptance. I know that we can correct the issues and hope to earn your trust and business in the future.

Rest assure that we pride ourselves on the Hampton Standards as we were one of the original Hampton Inn's built back in 1986.

Once again I apologize for any inconvenience.

David Przedeck
fort mill, United States
Reviewed 21 July 2014

they don't give me the room that i reserved my daughter need to sleep on a floor. the manager never try to resolved the problem. they don't give me nothing. they never apologize. i reserved a king room with sofa they give me a queen room without nothing for my daughter. they tell me that the customer in the room that i reserved stay one more night and they give him my room

1 Thank Jim G
Dear Jim

Once again I apologize for any inconvenience.

David Przedeck
Atlanta, GA, United States
Reviewed 19 July 2014

This location has quick easy access on and off Interstate 20. It is well maintained and the staff was helpful. Room was very clean and the entire facility is well kept. No refrigerator in room. Located near numerous reasonably priced restaurants.

Dear Shannon,

Thank you selecting the Hampton Inn Augusta as your place of rest. We appreciate your business and the time you took in sharing your experience on Trip Advisor.

When you return to Augusta, let us know that you would like the upgrade to a frig with microwave and pending availabiltiy we would be glad to offer that to you.

Brunswick, Md.
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We stay exclusively at Hampton Inn when given a choice. We have come to appreciate the quality of service for rooms (and value) with Hampton Inn. The rooms were great here but I have to be honest and say that the 'reception' we received when we checked in was not very friendly. The receptionist seemed to be in a bit of a hurry and seemed flustered with being overwhelmed with multi-tasking. Certainly not the friendly welcome we normally receive. If other choices were available we probably would have gone somewhere else. I hate to say that, but it is what it is and having a friendly person to greet you can either make or break a nice stay when you are on the road traveling. And being in the south where folks are very friendly, we were disappointed with the lack of friendliness.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Dear Vicki

Thank you selecting the Hampton Inn Augusta. Equally as important is that i want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

I have reviewed your responses you completed and are pleased to see that we met your expectations yet you encountered some not so good service from my front desk staff.. We work diligently to be the cleanest and friendliest in Augusta. It seems we missed some area.

I have shared your comments with my Assistance General Manager and we will identify the individual and work with them so that other don't have a similar encounter.

Thank you.
Lexington, South Carolina
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We had a nice time staying at the Hampton and we will consider it more often in the future m [opijrij[iojwiojiojpwoefijiojiowfijpopweo[popiohjoijrjpojwpoefpojweiopfjoij[opjweiop[jwrio[io[pjop[wrjojaIHIOIHJFRIO[PQ[POWF[OPIOPWIOPOP9IJKI24I890USOFJKSIFIOPQWR90904IOPJ24OIPJW909024RJIOKOPJSDFOPJEO[PFJQWOPF9024I9IOPJOPWEEPROJQWEFRJI[OIWEEP4R098824OPJP24OPJOP[WEOJIWEFRO[PO[Pefopjpojopfopopjwefojpoporpekgt fiojwrioj

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Janice

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

I was recently on a family vacation in Georgia and I must say my stay at this Hampton Inn location has to be my best hotel experience ever. This is due to the excellent customer service. You can tell the employees take pride in making you feel comfortable and welcomed. I didn't even realize the General Manager was who he was because he was closely involved with the daily operations such as breakfast, maintenance, etc. I found out when asking for the manager when checking out after a 7 day stay- so I can share my wonderful experience. It was so nice we recommended the rooms to three other separate family members; whom did come join us at the establishment while see staying in Augusta. They were just as impressed. The hotel is older; however, the service far outweighed the fancy linens and modern decor it didn't have. I have payed $600.00 a night before and didn't receive service as I did here. They should train the horrible staff at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in College Park- as they are on the opposite end of the spectrum. I loved this place and would recommend to others! Corporate needs to award this location for their exceptional service!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear

I have reviewed your responses you completed and am pleased to see that we met your expectations. We work diligently to be the cleanest and friendliest in Augusta. Thank you for the generous rating you gave on our service and cleanliness. We put much focus on those areas. If there is anything we can do better, please don’t hesitate to let me know.

With today's environement I feel that it best for me to be in the front lines with my team here and work along side them rather than above them. I truly believe that they are the leaders of the hotel, not me. I simply make sure bills get paid, lol.

Thank you for noticing the hard work of my team. Much Appreciated.

Respectfully,