“Very Nice stay.”

Baymont Inn & Suites Augusta Fort Gordon
Ranked #23 of 85 Hotels in Augusta
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed in a room only for the night, but the room was clean. The bed is so comfortable you want to take it with you. When we checked into the room, I received a call like 30 minutes later from the front desk, asking if I needed anything. The service is lovely. This hotel is conveniently located like 5 minutes from Fort Gordon. The only thing I didn't like was how cold the room was. I get cold very easily so if you're like that then you may have to turn the heat up a little bit.

• Stayed: August 2014
AGSGHFOM, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Augusta Fort Gordon, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know you had a great stay. I am pleased to hear that you found our location great and our staff friendly. Your feedback will be passed on to our great staff. Please come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel has an out door balcony concept. Unfortunately the AC units suck the air from the balcony where all the smokers hang out since the rooms are non smoking. The smoke gets sucked into our nonsmoking room and we were suffocated by smoke! We were the for a week and every night someone was outside our room smoking. Even when asked to move away the AC still sucked in smoke from lower level and down hall! It was aweful!!!! Pool was nice outdoor pool but that was it! Free Breakfast was poor and they charge for juice?! Hotel Not worth it unless you like to smoke!! Had a super 8 quality to it unlike a typical holiday inn! We won't be staying here next visit to ft Gordon!

• Stayed: July 2014
AGSGHFOM, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Augusta Fort Gordon, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback regarding your stay with us. Please accept my sincere apology that all did not go well with your stay. I am sorry for your inconvenience with the problems you experienced. We try to encourage our guest to smoke at our designated areas. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Me and my family enjoyed this hotel. I like the location of the hotel, it was close to the mall, restaurants and shopping. The staff was professional and friendly, I like the gym, I loved the breakfast and how you can park your car right in front of your room door.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
AGSGHFOM, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Augusta Fort Gordon, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us! I am so pleased to hear you found our hotel and staff excellent. Please come back and visit us again soon on your next visit to Augusta.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Very old hotel. We got a room near the pool in this outdated hotel and it was a bad choice of rooms that they gave us. We did not get a choice. Kids, in the pool that was so loud that we could not even hear the television in our room with the doors closed. Kids were coming by our room door and knocking and running away. This outdated hotel was not good. High disappoint in this hotel and the stay. Not a good stay. Unfriendly hotel staff and the breakfast staff was not friendly ether. We were happy to check out. The food was good, but service was not friendly. Not the easiest way to get in to this hotel that we past it twice before finding it. GPS was showing it but location of hotel was kind of hidden behind anther hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Super T

First let me say how much we appreciate you choosing our hotel on your trip to Augusta! Please accept my sincere apology about the noise you experienced while you were here. That is most certainly not tolerated. We strive to insure our guest always have a relaxing stay. I am truly sorry we dropped the ball with everything you experienced and did not provide you with a comfortable stay. We hope you will give us another chance to show you we do care on your next visit to Augusta.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Overall stay was pleasant. Room was small, fridge wasnt too cold but for 1 night not a big deal to me. NO BUGS!!! - score. Staff was friendly, hotel property is well maintained. Was not able to take advantage of the bar/ lounge during operation hours. Plus I liked the ideadof being able to grab a few items and charge it to the room. I guess its obvious I dont travel often

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank liz t
AGSGHFOM, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Augusta Fort Gordon, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay with us! We are happy you liked the good value, cleanliness and excellent service. I appreciate your comments as we work to always improve our product and service. We hope to see you back for a visit in the near future.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Well, first when we drove in I thought I would find Bobby Jones' autograph or a "Bobby Jones Slept Here." But, it was a pleasant experience. The buildings are old, but they have kept this place up very well. Very clean, quiet and the staff is very welcoming. Nice night and the breakfast was much above the Holiday Inn average.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
AGSGHFOM, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Augusta Fort Gordon, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Thank you for posting a review regarding your recent experience. Our staff greatly appreciates your feedback and we will strive to continue to provide excellent service. We can't wait to have you back for another opportunity to show you our charm.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

We booked the Holiday Inn Augusta - Gordon Hwy for our trip to The Masters in April. The staff and management made our stay very comfortable with excellent service and great amenities. The breakfast buffet was outstanding with fresh items and great variety served by a most friendly and accommodating wait staff. Shuttle service was complimentary and made getting to the Augusta National Golf Club so easy. The hotel is only about 20 minutes away in traffic. This was one of the busiest times for the hotel and everything ran like clockwork. The hotel is very well managed, and we had the pleasure of meeting General Manager Scott Hyatt personally. He was very gracious and personable in assisting with our requests. The full service restaurant has a great view of the nicely landscaped pool area, the Bar is cozy and inviting and the location is quiet and away from the highway. We will be back on our next visit! Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side facing the woods are the most quiet.