“Run Quick From This Motel”

Knights Inn Augusta
Ranked #55 of 86 Hotels in Augusta
Reviewed 21 June 2007

We arrived in Agusta GA with no reservation for a room. It was getting late and our budget was tight so we picked Knight's Inn. I knew we were in trouble at the start but we were tired and wanted to sleep. I will keep my report as simple as possible. believe me I could write much more, but I'll just describe the room. A large area of carpet was wet from the A/C dripping on it for who knows how long.
My husband called it a swamp! The sheets were dingy and old and way too small for the bed. We woke up laying directly on the mattress! The bathroom was spooky! The floor sprung up and down and creaked. When I decided to go ahead and use the shower I thought the tub would
fall through the floor! It was spongy beneath my feet. The big old roach crawling in the bathroom just about did it for me! When we checked out I advised the morning clerk of the problems and she said she would report it to maintainence. It should have been reported years ago. Please avoid this motel. Personally I think it should be iilegal to rent rooms like this one to the public.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank mrspakrat

Reviewed 13 January 2006

this place was not even worth the coupon book price i paid. I woke up for fina a roach crawling across the night stand next to my bed went to use the bathroom found 2 more roachs swimming in the toliet, and 2 crawling up from the sink drain. i reported this to the hotel manager all she could say was they sprayed the rooms regularly. I have reported them to AAA and the local health department. and oh yeah they advertise free high speed internet access that does not exist.

• Stayed: January 2006, travelled on business
4  Thank Racer_Road_Warrior
Travellers also viewed these Augusta hotels
Ramada Limited Augusta/Near Fort Gordon
Residence Inn Augusta
#26 of 86 in Augusta
3 mi away
Baymont Inn & Suites Augusta West

Been to Knights Inn Augusta? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn Augusta

Address: 210 Boy Scout Rd, I-20 Exit 199, Augusta, GA 30909-2026
Region: United States > Georgia > Augusta
Ranked #55 of 86 Hotels in Augusta
Price Range: £36 - £216 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:1 star — Knights Inn Augusta 1*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Knights Inn Augusta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Augusta Knights Inn