Augusta Marriott at the Convention Center
US$93
US$88
Candlewood Suites Augusta(Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$96
ECCO Suites Augusta(Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$101
Comfort Suites(Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$91
US$123
US$119
Quality Inn Medical Center Area(Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$47
Red Roof
US$130
US$124
All reviewssavannah rivermain towerthe river walkthe concierge loungesuites towerboll weevilgreat view of the riverself parkbroad streethotel restaurantattended a conferencebreakfast buffetsuite roomliving areahotel is in a great locationrooms are niceoutdoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Room was adequate. Room small - Desk chair and arm chair were on top of one another; lots of spots and stains on furniture, rug. Staff friendly. Restaurant had extraordinarily slow service but food was good.

2  Thank UWStrvlr
AugustaMarriott, Manager at Augusta Marriott at the Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear NYerUWS,
Thank you for taking the time to send feedback regarding your recent stay at the Augusta Marriott at the Convention Center. I am sorry that everything about your stay was less than first-rate. We appreciate any guest input and we use those comments to help us improve upon our delivery of product and service. We will take your comments regarding the size of the room, positioning of the furniture and the slow service in the restaurant as coaching opportunities with our staff.
Thank you again for your comments. We hope to see you again in Augusta in the future.

Matthew Ricker
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 29 April 2014

I stayed here last week for one night in a junior suite. The suite was not real large, but it did have two rooms and everything was clean.

The only negative, for some was that the suites are located next to the convention center, which means a good walk from the main hotel.

Other than that it was a good stay and I would stop back.

1  Thank gregbooras
Reviewed 27 April 2014

This is a nice hotel in downtown Augusta. We maybe had the best room in the place. We had views of the Riverwalk and the Fatcat houses in North Augusta across the Savannah River.
Noted: Small closet. No bathtub (my wife likes bathtubs.)
The biggest problem is probably the lack of front door folks. I was valet parked and had to wait 25-30 minutes to bring the car around. Also when I returned to the hotel at night there was no one to take the car. I just couldn't leave the car with the keys in it. The staff was trying hard, but I suspect there was too few of them.

Room Tip: Try to get a room overlooking the river.
Reviewed 19 April 2014

The town is really boring, but the hotel is good (is not their fault to be in this town). My room had views to a rooftop, so please ask to have views to the river since is the same price. The breakfast (room service) was awesome, I like it a lot. I was ther for a business meeting (3 days) and I liked the hotel since is very comfortable. The best thing I liked is a guy in the front entrance always saying (loud) HI GOOD DAY. That makes my day in the morning and afternoon.

Room Tip: Ask for views to the river! Is free!
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights over the Masters weekend.

Great service, spacious rooms and comfy beds.

Had dinner in the restaurant one night which was very good and the buffet breakfast was excellent.

Located in the heart of the historic downtown area about a 15 min drive from the National. Would recommend.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends