“Welcome Home”

Ranked #51 of 84 Hotels in Augusta
Waynesboro, Georgia
“Welcome Home”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We had the privilege of spending 8 and half days in a suite at Ramada Augusta. It was a blessing we are still talking about. This is an older hotel - convenient to everywhere location, super clean, quiet with a welcoming and experienced staff. The Manager and his employees were extremely friendly and professional. Everyone was helpful and smiling even though personally they possibly were without power also. We are telling everyone how wonderful our stay was while at this hotel when telling our "ice storm story of 2014"! We would highly recommend this hotel to ANYONE. Completely safe - quiet - clean - friendly staff and Manager. PLUS they did not price gouge. Thank you - thank you - thank you. We have your number in our phone as we choose your hotel over purchasing generators for the next power outage! See you then..............

Room Tip: We had a room on the bottom floor at the end of the hotel - LOVED IT
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Harry M, General Manager at Ramada Limited Augusta/Near Fort Gordon, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Thank you so much for your kind review. It was a pleasure for us to serve you.
We are all looking forward to see you again in the future. But hopefully under better circumstances.

Yes...everyone will remember the icestorm of 2014.

The Ramada Staff

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Martinez, Georgia
Reviewed 19 January 2014

I stayed here because it was convenient to the areaa that I was visiting, the Ramada name, and price for the room. The lady at the desk was pleasant enough. However, once I got to the room, I noticed that there were ROACHES EVERYWHERE. I went to ask for a refund and was told that I would have to wait until morning for that, but she would upgrade me to the suite. I took the upgrade and immediately checked for roaches again. There were no roaches, but the room was not exactly sanitary, either. There was food crumbs all in the cabinets and the refrigerator was filth. Being tired and having a kid with me that was tired, we decided to just stay there the night...I wish we would have just left. After taking my morning shower, I noticed PUBIC HAIR in the towel...enough pubic hair to make a small wig...IN THE TOWEL...like, woven into it.

This place is disgusting. I have no idea how they are open and using the Ramada name.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Mary S, Manager at Ramada Limited Augusta/Near Fort Gordon, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
We thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback concerning your stay at our property. We apologize deeply that you did not have a good experience during your stay and the issues you encountered have been addressed by the staff as strive to improve to accommodate all our guests needs and wants. Again, our sincerest apologies and hope that you will give the opportunity to show you that you can have a pleasant stay at our property.

Travellers are raving about these Augusta hotels

Severn
Reviewed 5 January 2014

The hotel was in a nice quite area, off the beaten path. however, nothing close by. So there is no foot traffic, which I liked.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Harry M, General Manager at Ramada Limited Augusta/Near Fort Gordon, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review.

I'm glad to hear that you liked our hotel. Unfortunately there are not very many restaurants in walking distance. One exit from the hotel, only 10min. away you will find many Dining Establishments.
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Stayed here ten nights while looking for and waiting to move into an apartment, mostly because of location near post and i520 freeway. Room service always took care of my room and anything else I needed. Highly recommend staying here. Thank you!

• Stayed July 2013
Harry M, General Manager at Ramada Limited Augusta/Near Fort Gordon, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
Thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor. I'm pleased to hear that our service left such a good impression on you.

We hope that you will visit us again in the future. Also, I will inform my staff and show them your comment.
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Harry at the front desk was very nice. I checked in and we had great conversation and after a few minutes of chit chat I was off to my room. The room was a couples love nest with a jacuzzi tub. After a long drive, there was nothing better than putting that baby to use.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank miceclk
Harry M, General Manager at Ramada Limited Augusta/Near Fort Gordon, responded to this review, 27 July 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words and review of our hotel. I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay.

Please do stop by when you are in this area again.