I would like to know where the rooms are which this hotel uses for promotion on their website. They certainly aren't at the location in Augusta, or at least, haven't looked like that in a number of years! We stayed for 2 nights during Masters week 2014, and were very disappointed with our rooms. They were in poor shape, very worn and tired, although new (but mismatched) towels had at least been put in the bathroom, as well as nice toiletries. Curtains on the window were off their hooks, extreme shabbiness everywhere. To top it off a train ran past the hotel every 10 minutes all night long.
On a positive note, the breakfast area was clean and adequate, and the staff, for the most part, were accommodating.
Despite the accommodation we had a wonderful experience at the Masters but would recommend that you book as soon as you know you are going. The better places get snapped up quickly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel has recently been completely renovated. We are located in Downtown Augusta near MCG Health, James Brown Arena, Augusta Law Enforcement Center, Broad Street and many other important features. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your America's Best Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- America`s Best Inn And Suites
- America`s Best Hotel Augusta