Went to Augusta for a music festival last weekend and just picked the cheapest thing close to the venue. Well, to begin with you had to fill out a form with name, address, phone., etc. and show photo ID to check in. When I asked "isn't all this on my reservation?" the reply was "lots of people lie about those things and we want to make sure who is staying here." The entire building smelled like cheap sanitizer, the wifi didn't work worth a damn, and it sounded like someone was beating the $#&^%* out of a little kid in the next room. The so called "continental breakfast" was so bad we walked across the street to a Cracker Barrel restaurant instead. The TravelLodge next door looked a lot better. Stay there instead if you are in the Grovetown area of Augusta, GA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel has recently been completely renovated. We are located in Downtown Augusta near MCG Health, James Brown Arena, Augusta Law Enforcement Center, Broad Street and many other important features. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your America's Best Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- America`s Best Inn And Suites
- America`s Best Hotel Augusta