Augusta Best Inn
US$130
US$124
US$107
US$101
Quality Inn Medical Center Area(Augusta)(Great Value!)
US$62
Hotels.com
US$176
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 February 2013

I was working in a nearby hospital, I work 12 hr nights so I didn"t want to drive over a hr before and afther my shift, so I wanted to get a room for a reasonable rate to get a few hours of sleep before & after my shift. Washington Rd is a very busy & sometimes very congested area. Parkway Inn is located very close to the street. I was put in a room on the 2nd floor directly in front of the noisey highway. This was my 2nd room, I had to move because of problems with the first room. It seem like the bed shook in intervals depending if trucks passed or the heaviness of the traffic. I was right next to the steps so I can hear people running back & forth,& up & down the stairs. The Inn appeared to be clean on the surface, but you can tell it was a old facility in need of repairs. I asked for a non smoking room, but it had a old smokey smell that was masked with the smell of a deodorizer. I had to manually cut on the TV. The person at the front desk was nice & was apologetic for any inconviences, I had. It was somewhere to lay my head; although i didn't get any sleep before or afther my shift. Would only stay there again if I was desperate. The old adage "You Get What You Pay For" I paid too much. It may be ok for some, just don't get a room closest to the street.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 January 2012

Like the header says...masters week you have to factor several things and one is location for sure and of course price. Is this place run down..yes..but that week you're just sleeping and showering so it was fine. You can walk to the course and the folks really try hard to make your visit pleasant. I've stayed here twice and I don't look forward to the room but I do appreciate the fact that the manager calls me every year to ask if I want a room for the masters. I've stayed in some great places in the world and this is the only place where theyve reached out to me. Take that for what it is but I look at it as a nice touch. If you're with the guys it's fine. Do not bring your wife here unless she gets it. All things considered it works but only for the masters week.

• Stayed: April 2011
2  Thank Nosoup4u72
Reviewed 31 March 2011

My father in law was admited to the VA hospital after a complication from a minor surgery . Looked this up pics looked nice and rates looked good . We got charged 47 dollars for a Monday rate . Site says 34 . Lady told us the rates had gone up. I was so tired I shrugged it off. Rooms look nothing like the pictures . They are grungy and smell . The whole play is supposedly none smoking and non smoking sign on our door yet there was an ash tray in the room! The wall next to the table in our room looked like a soda had exploded on it and it looked nasty like nobody bothered cleaning it . Towels were like sand paper . Room smelled like musty and wet . Will never stay here again! Service without a smile

• Stayed: March 2011
1  Thank hansell09
Reviewed 30 December 2010

We stayed for 2 days to decide whether we wanted to stay. the first room was nice. We decided on a week. The same night we paid for a wk, we had to change rooms.
The 2nd room had bedbugs. The 3rd was full of roaches. The final had blood spots on the matress. The clerk did not give us our full refund and when she was asked for a signed reciept was irate with us especially while i was on my phone, trying to make arrangements with my mom. She cussed me,my husband, and my mom, who was on the phone,hearing this woman and trying to reason with the woman as well as hold her tongue along with me and my husband.

• Stayed: October 2010
Reviewed 2 November 2009

Having stayed at pretty nice hotels worldwide I will not say the Rodeway Inn is a 5 star in anything other than location and service from the management. Given that anyone in Augusta the week of The Masters is there to be at The Masters, I don't do anything but sleep at the motel, as rundown and old as it may be. If you want luxury, buck up and stay somewhere else. For convenience and a good bed, hot shower, free snack-type breakfast and cold non-alcohic drinks when you get back, the Rodeway inn is it. No more than a 15 minute walk to the main gate it is my preference for me and my friends and son when we go. When my wife comes, yes I will buck up as we won't be spending 14 hours at the course....

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled with family