“Thrills and Chills”

and up
Atlanta's Six Flags and Sweetwater Creek Helicopter Tour
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Austell
More attraction details
Owner description: Just outside Atlanta, this popular Six Flags is full of rides, shows and plenty of amusement for all ages.
Reviewed 28 October 2013

You can't beat Six Flags for the thrilling roller coaster rides. They offer a big thrill safely. I really like the Flash Pass too. We had only the basic flash pass but it made our park visit so much morefun. Instead of standing in line we were able to shop, eat and play. It was worth the money.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Love to go with the whole family. The environment is fun and safe! Be prepared to walk so take comfy shoes!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

It is worth the money that I spent. There are some rides that I didn't ride but that was my choice. When we went the lines weren't too long and we watched the TV that were place there. The people that worked there were friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

I frequent amusement parks and I would like to say that 6 flags over Ga is an average park at best. It is over crowded most of the time. You can expect to stand in line for a long time and be outside for most of the park. The food and drinks are pricy. But if you are looking for a day of g-force entertainment with a daily dose of exercise I would recommended a day trip out to 6flags.

Reviewed 26 October 2013

Our family has always enjoyed Six Flags over Georgia, so we're season pass holders. But, I don't understand why Six Flags penalizes existing season pass holders by making them pay a higher price to renew than someone who doesn't currently hold a season pass.