“fun!!!!!!!!!”

and up
Scenic Helicopter Tour of Six Flags and Sweetwater Creek Park
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Austell
More attraction details
Owner description: Just outside Atlanta, this popular Six Flags is full of rides, shows and plenty of amusement for all ages.
Reviewed 23 November 2013

This was a great experience. Lots of fun. Great ride and great customs. Get a speed pass to avoid some wait times on busy days.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,510)
All reviews
in 27 reviews
"goliath"
in 258 reviews

Reviewed 3 November 2013

I love my experience at Six Flags. The moment you walk through those gates you know your in a completely different world, one filled with fun and excitement. The staff are so helpful and courteous. The rides are well worth the money spent and in some ways are priceless. The memories I have of the fun my family experience will last us a life time, and for that I thank Six Flags from there President to all the park staff for making our stay so enjoyable.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

In August of 2013, we took our two teenage boys and headed out to Atlanta for a few days in the park! We had a great time. We were impressed by how beautiful the park was upon arrival. It was surprisingly clean, as well. All the rides were functional and we were not disappointed. We did spring for the flash passes for our teenagers, but my husband and I had no problems waiting in any of the lines to ride any of the rides. The boys and my husband enjoyed all the amusement park type foods. I, however, did not. This is not a place for someone who doesn't want any fried type foods or something without meat. I ate a lot of popcorn. If you go in the summer, purchase the cups for the day and you will save a lot of money on drinks. Also, get the pictures from the arrival to the park. We were so happy when we came home and had a picture of our trip. We spent $10.00, but enjoy looking at the picture all the time. Ride the Georgia Scorcher. - it was awesome!!

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Had a Blast. Best one so far, alot more haunted attractions and trails to walk this year. Will be back next year