Econo Lodge At Six Flags
US$119
US$114
US$82
US$76
All reviewsfree breakfastwalking distanceparking lotwafflesleave your carnight staybeds were comfortablewould definitely stay here againcereal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

Pictures online make hotel look bigger than it actually is. Price wise... It was okay. Need to be updated a lot. Overall small hotel. 2 floors..walk upstairs. Small hallways. Outside hallways have an odor like carpet needs to be replaced but rooms were surprisingly nice and clean. Bring your own pillows. Bed is firm. Room came with refrigerator and microwave. Water did not get extremely hot only lukewarm. Continental Breakfast....lol! Cereal and milk. We only came for one night business not six flags. Many better hotels on Thornton Road which is still close to six flags. If it's too good to be true, it is

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Home3253
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Actually closer to the front gate of Six Flags than the Six Flags parking lot. If you arrive before check in time, go to the hotel front desk and get a parking pass for the hotel parking lot. Leave your car at the hotel and walk to the park. Avoid the Six Flags parking fee. I was a little concerned about walking back to the hotel at night but there are sidewalks and I didn't see any frightening people lurking about. Just remember to bring a flashlight because part of the walk is not lit.

The room was spacious and clean but the bathroom was a bit small. Some of the paint on the wooden furniture showed a little wear. Room had an old style television (not a flat screen) with basic cable channels available. No restaurant. No room service available. Mattresses were more firm than most hotel beds. Continental breakfast was very basic.

Our room had a microwave and a small refrigerator but I understand that not all rooms have both. Confirm this when making reservations if you need a microwave and refrigerator.

I called the hotel before making my reservation and the hotel front desk offered me a price that was $5 lower than I could find online for the same room. I simply made the reservation over the phone at that time. So you might want to call the hotel directly and ask the price prior to booking a room online.

If you are looking for a simple, clean place to sleep while visiting Six Flags, and you don't mind a hotel with fewer amenities, this is the hotel for you.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ParrotPilot
Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel is what it is. If all you're looking for a good nights sleep and a place to shower after a long day at Six Flags then this is perfect. When we pulled in around 10:30, the parking lot was full of other post-SF guests. The parking lot was well lit and inviting. The lobby was clean and had a pleasant smell. The man who checked us in was super friendly and efficient in getting us into our room. I was hesitant about booking a non-smoking room in a hotel that was both smoking and non-smoking, but I was pleasantly surprised. I have a large sensitivity to cigarette smoke, but our room seemed to have no trace of smoke smell and smelled very clean. The shower, sink, and toilet were all immaculate and all surfaces in the room were clean. We also had a microwave and a refrigerator (both clean). We did not make it to the continental breakfast. The bed was a bit firm, but I was still very comfortable and slept very well. The room also included an extra pillow and had an exposed "closet" area, including a fold out suitcase stand and a wall mounted rack with hangers. This proved very helpful to us as we had several articles of clothing to dry after many rides on Thunder River. As this was across the interstate from SF, many of the SF guests were staying here. A few different times we could hear people (mostly children) in the hallways, but it was never a bother. Frankly, I would not have expected anything different from a family hotel by an amusement park. If you're looking for a quick night's stay off the interstate while traveling, this place is probably not for you. However, this place is perfect for Six Flags guests! I will most definitely stay here again next time we come to Six Flags.

Room Tip: Get a room on the second floor facing South. You can see Goliath over the tree tops.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amie C
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

Really appreciate the fact that there was a refrigerator and microwave in our room. I assume they are in all rooms. The room was huge. They keep things clean. Will definitely stay again when going to six flags.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Lovetotravel300
Reviewed 31 March 2014

we have stayed here several times when we go to Six Flags. The rooms are always clean, breakfast is normal breakfast for most hotels. The management staff I come in contact with have always been kind and helpful to any request. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: Choose odd number rooms - these are the ones away from the highway but no view of Six Flags if that is important to you
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family