I requested an ocean view for our honeymoon, so I was a little disappointed when we were put on the 2nd floor with no ocean in sight. But the facility itself was pretty nice. They are definitely working toward making it a 5 star resort, and it shows.
The grounds are nice and clean, and all the rooms have been renovated. They cleaned our room every day, which from what I've read they didn't used to do.
The pool is AMAZING and the hotel itself is about 10 feet from the ocean so it's a great location.
One of my only complaints was that room had a very strange smell to it, and the carpet was a little sticky all the time. It may have been because of the humidity, but I couldn't walk around the room without my feet getting dirty because of the stickiness.
Be prepared to be hanging around a lot of older couples (it's a timeshare). My husband and I were one of the very few couples under 40, but didn't bother us. :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A breathtaking panorama awaits you at Ka'anapali Beach Club, a haven of a resort in a land that has perfected beauty. Located on Maui's western shore, Ka'anapali Beach Club promises to be one of the highlights of your chance of a lifetime getaway to Hawaii. If you're going to do Hawaii, you should do it right. By planning your stay at Ka'anapali Beach Club, you are creating the vacation of a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ka'anapali Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Anapali Beach Club Hotel Maui
- Ka Anapali Beach Hotel
- Ka Anapali Beach Resort
- Embassy Suites Maui Hawaii
- Kaanapali Beach Club Maui
- Ka'Anapali Beach Club Maui, Hawaii