This resort is in an ideal location, close to Lahaina and Kapalua. It is an easy walk to Whalers Village with shops and restaurants to tempt you.
We arrived early (1:15 pm) and pre-checked into the hotel. We were told our room was not ready (as we expected) so i asked what room we were being assigned. The front desk clerk, Al, said our room had not yet been assigned. So, how did he know it was not ready ?? The answer is that, coincidentally, everyone sitting around waiting for a room was notified about 3:45 that their room was ready and rooms were assigned at that time. Check-in time is listed as 4 pm (our confirmation letter said "after 3pm). During a wait, the bell staff did store our luggage, and in a refrigerated area, our cold food and beverages. All the cold things were still cold.
Anyway, as other reviewers have stated, the resort is a bit dated, but not rundown. This was originally an Embassy Suites hotel (year built unknown). The rooms are, I believe, all one-bedroom units with a lanai. Our unit was large, well furnished and very comfortable. The kitchen has a large refrigerator, microwave but no stove. The bathroom is large and has a walk-in shower (shower pressure perfect), tub and 2 separate sink areas. The bedroom is large also with a very comfortable king-size bed and large closet.
The pool is quite large, lagoon shaped and there are more than ample lounge chairs, many with umbrellas to shield the sun.
The resort is adjacent to a beach, a portion of which has a very nice area for lying on the beach.
Overall, the staff was very friendly and helpful and helped make our stay enjoyable.
We did not eat at the resort restaurant as there are many other options very nearby.
Other than the check-in, our stay was restful and pleasant. Oh, check-out was quick and accurate. We would probably stay here again if we go to Maui.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A breathtaking panorama awaits you at Ka'anapali Beach Club, a haven of a resort in a land that has perfected beauty. Located on Maui's western shore, Ka'anapali Beach Club promises to be one of the highlights of your chance of a lifetime getaway to Hawaii. If you're going to do Hawaii, you should do it right. By planning your stay at Ka'anapali Beach Club, you are creating the vacation of a lifetime. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Ka'anapali Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ka`Anapali Beach Club Hotel Maui
- Ka Anapali Beach Hotel
- Ka Anapali Beach Resort
- Embassy Suites Maui Hawaii
- Kaanapali Beach Club Maui
- Ka'Anapali Beach Club Maui, Hawaii