“AWESOME!!!!”

and up
Historic Horseback Ride Lahaina
Ranked #82 of 463 Outdoor Activities in Maui
More attraction details
Owner description: We do horse trail riding. We do a AM ride, ck in is 8:30 AM. We do lunch ride, with complete fresh deli lunch. Ck in is 10:30 We do a sunset ride, which, because of the caring lengths of the days, ck. In changes throughout the year.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AWESOME!!!!”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

As soon as we were done, my kids said they wanted to go again. The horses were very tame and nicely taken care of. The kids had an "awesome" time. The guides were very nice and informative. They made sure everyone was safe. They provided helmets for the kids which was great.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Richelle T

Arlington
“Phenomenal Experience!!”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Our trailmasters were Mary and Heather and they were fantastic, along with the great horses and the beautiful views and service!! Recommend highly!

Valparaiso
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great ride with great guides!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Thank you to Seth and Mary for a great ride for our family of five! Our girls loved it and keep talking about "Seth said" and 'Mary said." Fun ride for family of beginners, horses and stable were well taken care of and we all loved the trot at the end!

Saint Louis, Missouri
“Awesome horsebacking!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

My family and I had a most excellent time at Lahaina Stables. Our guides, Jason and Mary were very personable and the views were just amazing. Both guides had excellent knowledge of the area so we all received a good education about the surrounding land. If you love horses I would HIGHLY recommend going to Lahaina Stables. This was one of the highlights of our trip to Maui!

Visited July 2014
Roanoke, Virginia
“Excellent amazing ride!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I love horses and couldn't decide which trail ride to pick. Our concierge helped me choose Lahaina Stables and I couldn't have been happier!!! I loved the beautiful views. My guides Jason and Mary were super great and my horse Charlie was super AWESOME! I was very impressed how wonderful the horses were trained and Jason's demeanor was a sheer delight!! I highly recommend Lahaina Stables for your next horseback adventure!! Ask for Jason as your guide as you won't be disappointed!!

Visited June 2014