“Horrible service!!!!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 January 2014

We had a reservation at 6:30. Did not receive our meals until 8:00. We had a party of 6. Five meals were delivered after a long wait. The last meal arrived 15 minutes after the others. The waitress said the long wait was due to the rainy weather and they were "slammed" yet when you looked around the restaurant, there were many empty tables. Despite the long wait, our waitress did not check back to check our drinks or to see if we needed anything. My sister's steak was served RARE despite her request for medium well. The steak and fries were cold. My meal was good, but not good enough to justify the wait and the poor service. No offer was made to discount or comp a meal even though one had to be sent back and we had to wait for the other. I would not go back!

2  Thank AnitaH49
There are newer reviews for RB's Black Angus Steakhouse

Reviewed 26 December 2013

When we went they had a 3 course special for $20. So we both got salad, dinner, and desert. I had chicken which was not bad and wife had flat iron steak which she said was pretty good. they also have a sushi bar if that is your thing. We will probably go back.

Reviewed 15 December 2013

An OK place to eat. Not a lot of food choices on the menu but the fish I ordered was fantastic. My husband's steak was OK. A little on the pricy side.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

We made Thanksgiving reservations here. They had a package deal. It was scrumptous. They offcer soup or salad as an appetizer. The soup was carrot ginger and was fantastic.

The only complaint I had was the stuffing had meat in it so not so friendly for non meat eaters.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

My wife and I went to RB's looking forward to a pleasant dinner. What a surprise when they managed to foul up the whole evening. After we were seated in a rather uncomfortable booth, no one came to serve us. After about 10 minutes, a person showed up to take our drink order and promised that the waiter would be right by. Another 10 minutes and no one shows. So again someone else takes our order. Another 20 minutes and no food. Finally the food arrives and it is overdone. By this time we just wanted to eat and get out of there. After finishing our meal, no one came by, so we waited for a few minutes and then had to track down someone at the front to take our credit card to pay the bill. Then they informed us that the credit card machine wasn't working so I was asked to sign an old 1990's type credit slip. Needless to say, it was the worse dining experience we've had in many years.

2  Thank DaveandJudy